• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: John Williams Autograph

Share/Bookmark

John Williams Autograph

I know I may sound like a little girl when I ask this but, I really want to get JW's autograph, and I was wondering if anyone here knew perhaps an address where you can send requests for one?

Re: John Williams Autograph

Evan, your best bet is to try to attend a concert that Williams is conducting. He normally does a few concerts at Tangelwood in the summer. Or at the Hollywood Bowl. On occasion there is a post-concert reception where fans can meet and speak to Williams. That's how I got him to autograph The Accidental Tourist disc I have. also had a nice albeit brief discussion with him.

I'm not sure Williams signs autographs by mail. And right now, he's incredibly busy finishing up the last Star Wars installment before he moves right into scoring War of the Worlds. Pretty amazing for a guy in his 70's.

Hey Dcoscina,

Who is making War of the Worlds? I wanna see that one pretty bad. Could it be Lucas ! ?
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Theo, I think Spielberg is and Cruise is in it. I heard some story of them ripping up an entire town or something...

Ah, here ya go;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407304/
    ---------------------------
    - SCA - Sound Studios -
    www.sca-soundstudios.com
    ---------------------------

Yes, Scott is right! And frankly, I'm much more interested in this film compared to Revenge of the Sith. I think or hope WIlliams will re-visit his more avant garde style that he employed so effectively for large parts of Close Encounters and Minority Report. Funny enough, those two films were preceeded by Star Wars and Attack of the CLones, so if history repeats itself, I think this is a good sign for Williams fans. Bring on June 27th!

Not that I'm not looking forward to what Williams comes up for the final installment of Star Wars mind you...

Yeah I'm definantly hoping for a Minority Report-esq score for "worlds"

Thanks Scotty ! May the force be with you
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Sorry I just can't resist gloating. I have John Williams autograph.

dcoscina: That must been great, speak with the maestro!

But at these times it will be harder - Willy have many work and his concerts are now conducted by others

Evan: I know someone who selling teh JW autograph...try to ask him and let you know..

Go Back to forum