• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: EastWest discount for ASCAP Members!

Share/Bookmark

EastWest discount for ASCAP Members!

I can't recall this being announced, very nice guys!!!

http://www.ascap.com/benefits/retail.html#eastwest

NEW! EastWest Sound Libraries

EastWest is the #1 manufacturer and distributor of VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS and SOUND LIBRARIES. Containing a sonically superior collection of top-quality sounds recorded and programmed by expert practitioners, EASTWEST's latest Virtual Instruments (SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA and SYMPHONIC CHOIRS) were recorded by Professor Keith O. Johnson, renowned recording engineer and 10-time Grammy nominee for his masterful classical recordings.

LIMITED TIME OFFER: EASTWEST and ASCAP have arranged a special rebate for all ASCAP members. EastWest is offering all members an exclusive 30% discount for all orders placed in their onlineshop at www.soundsonline.com. IMPORTANT: Use the promotional code SUCCESS at the check out page to reduce the price by 30%. Please hit the recalculate button afterwards and the discount will appear. This offer is valid for all products that are available at Soundsonline.com. However, the offer is limited until April 30, 2005.

Question Re: EastWest discount for ASCAP Members!

Uh ... what about BMI folk?

KevinKauai

Re: EastWest discount for ASCAP Members!

Thanks for pointing this one out SWL.

However, the way the promotion is worded is incorrect at the ASCAP site:

"EASTWEST and ASCAP have arranged a special rebate for all ASCAP members. EastWest is offering all members an exclusive 30% discount for all orders placed in their onlineshop at www.soundsonline.com. IMPORTANT: Use the promotional code SUCCESS at the check out page to reduce the price by 30%. Please hit the recalculate button afterwards and the discount will appear. This offer is valid for all products that are available at Soundsonline.com. However, the offer is limited until April 30, 2005."

Well, RA is for sale at Soundsonline and the promotion for ASCAP members isn't accepted.

Maybe this should have been clarified, or is it an oversight?

I put in "SPRING" with no success, then tried "SUCCESS" with no, uh, success. Tried to buy "Real Guitar" and the "Hardcore Bass XP Upgrade." With that site as slow as it is, it's very annoying to spend that much time and get no advertised discount.

- Mike Greene

As far as I'm aware, SOL doesn't apply discounts or sales to their newest products.

Then, better mention it in the promo me thinks...

Quote Originally Posted by P de Caumette
    Then, better mention it in the promo me thinks...
    And not put the non-sale products in the sale link's first page!

- Mike Greene

It might be an oversight on the part of Doug and Nick (I mean the fact that the promo password doesn't work )

Doug & Nick,

How about some clarification on this? Thanks!

The promo finished on the 28th. We got a lot of orders yesterday so the promo code obviously worked for those customers. However, we are not unreasonable and if you had problems ordering contact jennifer@eastwestsounds.com or stefan@eastwestsounds.com and they will give you the discount for a few more days.

Btw, new releases are never included in our sales, the only chance to get discounts on new products is to pre-order them. This was stated on the page link in the newsletter.

Obviously, searching for products starts at the home page even if the featured new releases are not all included - that's the place to start.

Thanks to all that ordered, the sale was very successful and we are in the process of getting the orders out in the order they were received.

- Doug

Go Back to forum