• Register
  • Help

Topic: GS3 import into K2?

Share/Bookmark

GS3 import into K2?

Does anyone know? The NI website only says "Gigastudio" import. I'm guessing things like GS3 piano libraries will not import well, if at all. Will be interesting to see.

Re: GS3 import into K2?

Why do you think they wouldn`t? Actually, Old lady for GS3 , doesnt work too bad even with Kontakt 1.5. (not all the programmed patchs but the basic patch). The only things i cant imagine working are specifc Gplulse> K2 convolution programing. I dont have K2 yet, but to me it seem that K2 is closer to GS3 than 1.5 was to GS 2.5 ..Rich

I hope so Rich. Might be my inexperience...there is a lot going on with those GS3 libraries. Use of more than one port, convolution effects, etc. But if we can get the samples through OK, and in a way where it makes sense for editting, etc I'll be a happy guy. I actually reformatted my system last night - no more GS3 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Pell
    Why do you think they wouldn`t? Actually, Old lady for GS3 , doesnt work too bad even with Kontakt 1.5. (not all the programmed patchs but the basic patch). The only things i cant imagine working are specifc Gplulse> K2 convolution programing. I dont have K2 yet, but to me it seem that K2 is closer to GS3 than 1.5 was to GS 2.5 ..Rich
    You mean: GS3 is closer to K2 than GS2.5 was to K1.5, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Guga Bernardo
    You mean: GS3 is closer to K2 than GS2.5 was to K1.5, right?
    Well i guess the "chicken and the eggs" are different beasts, right?

Go Back to forum