• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: VSL and Opus2

Share/Bookmark

VSL and Opus2

Anyone here know anything about VSL's new Opus2? Apparently some German music magazine inadvertently published some info on it before they were supposed to.

VSL are saying that they'll be releasing info on it tomorrow.

Re: VSL and Opus2

noooooooooooooooooooooo. No more great libraries to steal my money (or credit)...stop the madness!!!!!!

Talking about slips, I believe a developer here is about to do another group buy very soon...
    ---------------------------
    - SCA - Sound Studios -
    www.sca-soundstudios.com

David, give your wallet to a good friend and have them hide it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by scottnorma
    David, give your wallet to a good friend and have them hide it for you.
    Actually, I think I have the will to resist. I've been getting back into composing either with nothing but piano and manuscript or else, Overture. I mostly use GM sounds to test out things for pitch reference more than anything.

But, being the curious lad I am, I'll be interested to see what they come up with for Opus 2. And unless it's in the Silver Pro ballpark, I won't be too upset because I simply cannot afford it at this time. Ultimately, good music comes from our heads/hearts, not sample libraries.

Just be aware it's April One tomorrow :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Cairns
    Talking about slips, I believe a developer here is about to do another group buy very soon...
    I certainly hope so!

I wonder what Opus 2 would consist of exactly?

And neither of these better be April fool's jokes!

Actually, its no joke, Im just not sure if its common knowledge yet and how much I should say.
    - SCA - Sound Studios -
    www.sca-soundstudios.com

Quote Originally Posted by autopilot
    Just be aware it's April One tomorrow :-)
    Actually, tomorrow is March 31st. So we still have an extra day till we need to get skeptical of everything . And Opus 2? Looking forward to hearing what that's all about about.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Cairns
    Actually, its no joke, Im just not sure if its common knowledge yet and how much I should say.
    Well, I don't want you to say anything you shouldn't... (yeah right, out with it man! )
    ... but will this group buy be occuring VERY soon (imminent), or by and by (in a month or two)? I was planning on making a purchase this week, but then my money would be gone and I would regret missing out if the GB was for something I needed..

Go Back to forum