• Register
  • Help

Topic: Another round of Congratulations

Share/Bookmark

Another round of Congratulations

Hey everyone,

I just wasnted to add yet another round of congratulations to the winners of the GPO Orchestrstion contest. I was extremely happy to be able to download these this morning. Unfortuantely, I missed the actual performance due to a bad reaction to the medication they gave me for my wisdom teeth, but I'm luckily, out of the woods and on the mend. (I still look like a freakin' woodchcuk though!!) Anyway, these recordings really brightened my morning. Thank you all so much and once again, congrats to everyone involved. You all deserve it very very much.

Talk to you soon,
    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: Another round of Congratulations

Jonny,

Hope you're feeling better soon. We will have a rebroadcast in another week or two if you want to see the video.

I wanted to extend my thanks for helping with the judging in the competition.

Gary Garritan

Re: Another round of Congratulations

Gary,

Hi. Yeah, I'm feeling much better, just very sore.

It was my pleasure to help with the judging. Hopefully, I will be able to do it again this year as well!

Talk to you soon,
    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Go Back to forum