Hey, guys.

I've been so busy between the work required getting the Composer Channel going and my "real job" that I haven't had any time for promoting the station. And as anyone who's ever built a web site knows, "If you build it, they will come" is never the case.

I bumped into a site the other day that offers a categorized list of Internet radio stations, and added a listing for the station. I'm sure there must be a ton more out there like it.

I was wondering if you guys could help me in my efforts to help you. Could you please post to this thread or email me links to all the web sites you can find who act as a radio station portal and let you add your station to their list? If you'll shoot me the links, I can do the work of getting the station listed with them, I just don't have the time to hunt them down.

We've currently got a ton of music and shows up, with more to come, including shows for the live performance of the Competition winners and a MIDI to Live side by side comparison show. When people hear your music, they're going to become fans, so we just need to start getting the word out. I think getting listed in the station directories will help a bunch, and of course any other ideas you have for spreading the word would be great.

There's been a ton of effort invested in building a good station to showcase your music, and now that we have it, it's time to start building a fan base for all of your wonderful creations!