• Register
  • Help

Topic: Well, I'm Back

Smile Well, I'm Back

Hi Everyone.

It's been a long time since I've posted here. Some of you may remember me as once being a regular participant in sample library discussions, and I even joined the LANS gang at one of their Sushi get-togethers here in town.

I took the past year off to devote time to my new family: my wife and I had twin boys in 2004, and, well, it's been a little busy ever since. :-) Now that we're on a good, steady track, I am returning to my music after this time off.

Just wanted to give my NS pals a shout-out that I've missed y'all, and am glad to find the board thriving stronger than ever!

ps-- Obligatory family link: http://homepage.mac.com/bluescreenmu...otoAlbum1.html

Re: Well, I'm Back

Congratulations on the boys! Glad that you're back!

Smile Re: Well, I'm Back

Quote Originally Posted by BlueScreen
    Ahh, koochi, koochi koo. They're so cute... yes they are.

I have a 3 1/2 year old. It was like yesterday that he was that age. It goes pretty fast. Enjoy.

Welcome back.

Does that make NS red?!

welcome back Blue!

my little boy's almost 2, and he's quite the handful so i can only imagine what it must be like for you.

in fact, the grandparents baby-sat yesterday for the first time in awhile, and i realized it had been a long time since i was able to say something to my wife w/o being interupted.

best wishes,

John DeBorde

Composer of Music for Film, TV and Interactive Media

Talking Re: Well, I'm Back

Hi Everyone.

Thanks so much for all of your replies. It's nice to know that there are many other dads here. Having taken the last year and a half off, I'm a little out of the loop on what may have changed in the meantime. I'm still running Logic 6 on my G4 running OS 9, and I think I may have also missed a big GigaStudio release. Not to mention all the great new libraries that probably have come out. I think my last big splurge was the VSL.

Well, time to get cracking! Thanks again for the welcome back. :-)

Go Back to forum