• Register
  • Help

Topic: NCAA Hockey (Go Sioux!)

NCAA Hockey (Go Sioux!)

sponsored links

Cheer on your University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux as they try for another NCAA Hockey Title. They will be defeating the Minnesota Gophers (ugh) on April 7th and then moving on to the championship game.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Re: NCAA Hockey (Go Sioux!)

Fine then. I'll bump this myself. YOUR North Dakota Fighting Sioux beat the hell out of the Gophers, and will now beat Denver in the final game tomorrow night. And it's okay that nobody else cares.

Yeah, the WCHA pretty much ruled the tournament. The Eastern schools had actually been bitching that they are always paired up with WCHA teams (normally pretty good league) early on, so they never make the tournament. It's funny because all of the Frozen Four teams this year were WCHA...Minnesota, UND, Denver, and Colorado College.

Well, my claim to fame is that I took the daughter of one of the old school UND's goalies that turned pro to a formal dance in college. Big deal, I know.

Wish us luck then tomorrow, Ern.

Of course, there's the possibility that we actually got our asses kicked tonight, which we did.

Go Back to forum