• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where'd my rex files go?

Share/Bookmark

Where'd my rex files go?

Okay, this is probably a stupid question.. but from time to time we're all stupid. I popped a couple old CD's into my computer to import some REX files since I haven't done that yet (yes, I've reallly been that busy). Anyway, I ran sage and converted, but I can't get the files to show up in RMX. Back beat showed straight up when I converted it, where's the REX files I just converted? I can't even find them on my HD. I have no idea where it put them but I do believe it converted them. Am I the only confused dope head here?

Thanks

J-

Re: Where'd my rex files go?

Are you looking in the User Libraries? This is where SAGE puts them. The actual files are in Library->Application Support-Spectrasonics->Sage->Sage Libraries->User Libraries->Converted Rex Files

BTW, you did update to the latest SAGE version, didn't you?

HTH
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Okay I figured it out. Well... actually I didn't figure it out. It's just working now. I moved the files out of the Converted REX files folder and moved them back and now they work... go figure.

Anybody know where the "Shared REX files" install went? I can't find those files anywhere.....

One of the options (I believe defaulted) is to delete those after successful conversion.
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Go Back to forum