• Register
  • Help

Topic: Musikmesse - Day 2

Share/Bookmark

Musikmesse - Day 2

Today was another day of non-stop appointments. It was a business day.

We met with some press people in the morning. Giorgio and I gave an on-camera interview and spoke to more reporters.

Also met with the presidents and CEOs of sime major music technology companies. I met briefly with Herb from VSL, Eric Persing, Michiel Post, Csaba and Benno from the Linux Sampler Project. I checked out the Arturia Physically Modeled Brass. Don Williams also came today and gave some demonstrations of Overture 4.

I was pleased to learn today that GPO was nominated for a MIPA Award (Musikmesse International Press Award).

Later in the day, Stefano and Giannii disappeared only to find out they attended a stiptease in a DJ Booth down the hall in Musikmesse. I have seen booth babes at NAMM but this has been carried to the extreme at Musikmesse. Strange. Gianni says hi to his mom.

Went to a cocktail party right after the show hosted by Klemm Germany.

More soon...

Gary Garritan

Re: Musikmesse - Day 2

Thanks gary for continuosly report of Musikmesse.
    I would like to be there and just see, from a little hole, what happens in the world of GPO.
    Many thanks,
    Roberto

Whew, sounds tiring! Good luck with the award!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Later in the day, Stefano and Giannii disappeared only to find out they attended a stiptease in a DJ Booth down the hall in Musikmesse. I have seen booth babes at NAMM but this has been carried to the extreme at Musikmesse. Strange.
    OK, OK, you've made your point. I admit it: I was WRONG, I should have come with you to Musikmesse! I'll go next year, I promise. Talk about twisting my arm . . .

Tom

Thumbs up Re: Musikmesse - Day 2

Hmm, interesting. Have you seen any upstart lower earlobe fondled streamliners at the show?
    By the way, up north we call it, the Oh No Ballet. Gives the hotel class! Nice to see you're having a wanderful wanderful timea!
    Sir, I can't give you any more on the warp drive engines they'll blow for sure!
    I am pleased to report that all systems are go sir and that the forum has found new meaning amongst the masses. What it is I dunno but just get your ace back here pronto with those new development so we can all start making solo violin demos by the thousands!!
    By the way again, Brian2112 is lost, J.B. doesn't feel to hot, and Starbucks called wanting to know where the heck you've been all week! COFFEE'S ON!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum