• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Masters

Share/Bookmark

Talking The Masters

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Holy Crap! I'm just watching The Masters and Darren Clarke looks like CoCo the Clown! I thought it was only Yanks who wore trousers like that.

Re: The Masters

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    Billy Casper is my hero! He might not break 100 for his first round. Last I checked, he was 26 over par!

Carry on, Billy, my man!

Ern
    Nicklaus keeps shaking his head - bad sign from my golfing hero. Faldo's got a bad back and walked offffff the course. Sheesh!

Casper: +34!!!!!!!!! Shooting a 106! I don't feel so bad ----

Ern
    That's heroic - considering he's the same age as my mother.

Very difficult to find a winner on this one. Someone surprising this time - maybe?

Tension starting to mount!

Tension over! That chip shot Tiger holed has to be one of the best of all time. ---- Gotta hand it to DiMarco; he really hung in there, and didn't beat himself. Tiger made a great putt to win it.

Ern
    That was the shot wasn't it! Right down to the pause- Hollywood all over it...
    evaclear
    Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm...

My Stuff

Tension over! That chip shot Tiger holed has to be one of the best of all time. ---- Gotta hand it to DiMarco; he really hung in there, and didn't beat himself. Tiger made a great putt to win it.

Ern
    Yeah- good game. That shot is going down as one of the great all-time shots in the Masters. The degree of difficulty on that shot was immense - fringe, blades of grass between ball and blade, speed of green, pressure.

Nike will have a field day - when the ball looked in the hole and just hung there, the Nike logo on the ball was just shouting at the camera - get ready to see that on the adverts.

DiMarco was tremendous - he made Tiger win it, rather than just caving in and losing it, which happened that year when Goosen went out with Woods in the final round.

Go Back to forum