• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sonar Audio to GS3 w/Delta 44

Share/Bookmark

Sonar Audio to GS3 w/Delta 44

Anyone know if it is possible to route an audio track from Sonar 4 to a GS3 input using the Delta 44? If so, HOW???

The card (contrary to to the claim on the tascam site) is GSIF 2 compatible. A driver update makes this the case. The GSIF 2 drivers are being detected by GS3, and I've tried everything, including cabling from H/W outs to ins, and using both the standalone and Rewire modes.

Help!!!

Belbin

Re: Sonar Audio to GS3 w/Delta 44

Got it! Only by cabling from my h/w outs to ins with the corresponding monitor mixer channels muted, and gs3 audio sent to an un-muted mon. mix channel pair. Not Ideal. Anyone know how I can do this w/o running any dirty ol' cables?

Belbin

You can do it with the S/PDIF connectors without losing any fidelity. And I believe that the Delta driver lets you route the S/PDIF output direct to the input without cables.

-JF

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    You can do it with the S/PDIF connectors without losing any fidelity. And I believe that the Delta driver lets you route the S/PDIF output direct to the input without cables.

-JF
    No S/PDIF at all on the Delta 44. Sucks, too. I'm getting too much latency while processing sonar audio in G-Pulse. Guess I'll have to wait for my next soundcard upgrade and/or system upgrade. Thanks for the help, tho.

Belbin

Go Back to forum