• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 5/19/05

Share/Bookmark

Lightbulb Re: 5/19/05

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Drake
    Very excited, however how has this been posted so soon before it's release date? And should it be posted freely like this?

Just curious...

Kaveh

Re: 5/19/05

I just finished watching episode VI now , what a coinsidence.... i am very , very excited ! ( But i won't download the mp3, that would spoil the suprise )
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor
    I just finished watching episode VI now , what a coinsidence.... i am very , very excited ! ( But i won't download the mp3, that would spoil the suprise )
    no spoilers...well...no non-musical spoilers...

Dont worry Kaveh....im sure it wont be there for long....I would never link to something like that...but my God.....

In case anyone noticed....the whole soundtrack is there!

As much as I don't encourage piracy....in this particular case (and knowing that I will buy the soundtrack as soon as it comes out), this is very hard to resist!
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

If anyone cares....here are the track names:

01. Star Wars and The Revenge Of The Sith (7:31)
    02. Anakin's Dream (4:46)
    03. Battle Of The Heroes (3:42)
    04. Anakin's Betrayal (4:04)
    05. General Grievous (4:07)
    06. Palpatine's Teachings (5:25)
    07. Grievous and the Droids (3:28)
    08. Padme's Ruminations (3:17)
    09. Anakin vs. Obi-Wan (3:57)
    10. Anakin's Dark Deeds (4:05)
    11. Enter Lord Vader (4:14)
    12. The Immolation Scene (2:42)
    13. Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious (2:49)
    14. The Birth Of The Twins and Padme's Destiny (3:37)
    15. A New Hope and End Credits (13:06)
    >>Kays

Oddly enough, tonight I was at the Chinese, I spoke to some of the fans who have already started lining up despite rumours that Episode 3 will not show there this time around.

I really hope that they do show it at the Chinese, it's the best movie theatre I've ever set foot in!
    >>Kays

I saw those folks in front of the Chineese just the other day. Fox said that it it was finalizing the deal to open it at the Arclight (formally the Cineramadome on sunset across from the CNN building) instead of the Chineese. I guess the diehards refuse to beleive it.

-T

Whatever was there is gone now!

Quote Originally Posted by midphase
    In case anyone noticed....the whole soundtrack is there!

As much as I don't encourage piracy....in this particular case (and knowing that I will buy the soundtrack as soon as it comes out), this is very hard to resist!
    Thats pretty much how I felt Kays...the new soundtrack will have a DVD about JW and all the Star Wars scores...gotta get that...besides after all the hundreds (probably thousands at this point) of dollars I've given to Uncle George over the years (and before me my parents when I was a kid) I dont feel too bad about it

Go Back to forum