• Register
  • Help

Topic: Composer Channel - how to submit a song

Composer Channel - how to submit a song

To make it easier for you to get your songs up, I've updated the system so that you can login and add songs yourself through your composer profile. When you go to your profile page, there are instructions on how to add the song to the database.

After you've added a song, it appears in your list, and there's a link under each song to send the mp3 file. This brings up an email already formatted with your name, the song name, etc. so that all you have to do is attach the mp3 and hit send. (There's also instructions on how to email manually if for some reason the email link doesn't work in your browser.)

By the way, please pay close attention to the naming convention for your mp3 files (it's detailed on your composer page), as a file name like s1m3.mp3 has absolutely no meaning to me.

The login page for composers has changed and no longer uses the forum login mechanism, so make sure you click on the Composer Login link in the left menu under Composers when you go to the Show Programming site.

The updates to your composer profile make it that much easier for you to get your music on the air. Thanks again for sharing your talents with others!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer

Re: Composer Channel - how to submit a song

I love the new system, very easy to use! Thank you!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Composer Channel - how to submit a song

I agree Sean. This is just another brilliant feature by one brilliant man! Nice work Christopher Duncan!

Go Back to forum