I'm listening to Karl Garrett Vivaldi and this is showing Thomas Bishop String Adagio as "Playing Now". Doesn't this confuse any potential listeners that may want to contact a composer? Hmm, maybe I am missing something here.
1. 2:33 DN Davis Divinity
2. 3:50 Karl Garrett Vivaldi Guitar Concerto in D Major, 1st. Movement. Allegro
3. 3:53 Kevin Fletcher Tweedy Fragments of Confusion - Orchestral Fantasy 2004-2
4. 3:51 Kevin Fletcher Tweedy Tension & Tranquility - Orchestral Contemplation 2004-1
5. 3:53 Thomas Bishop Intro Scherzo Finale
6. 3:43 Dan Kury I Heard The Bells
7. 3:43 Kevin Fletcher Tweedy Minimal Hysteria - Cinematic Essay 2004-2
8. 3:47 Louis Dekker Scherzo and Fugue for Orchestra
9. 3:02 Ron Klaren A Date With Freddy Now Playing 10. 3:45 Thomas Bishop String Adagio
11. 3:39 David Campbell Syd at Sea
12. 3:42 DN Davis Rondo
13. 3:19 Richard Wayland Do Androids Play Electric Pianos
14. 3:39 Richard Wayland Fire Dance
15. 3:40 Trent McDonald Vivaldi - The Four Seasons - Spring
Ok,OK, OK, I see whats happening now. I think ... wait ... some Jaws type music happening now. Or, no wait ... not another Sean H. piece, nope, nope... that sounds like Kevin F Tweedy! Yup, know that style anywhere. Nice!
This is great!
There's a couple of bugs in the schedule code that I need to deal with, but I just haven't had the free time to do it yet. I actually have plans to revamp it in general, as when I do get some time I'll be moving the scheduling into a heavy / medium / light rotation format. That way people don't have to wade through the entire playlist to hear the new shows that get added.
Sorry to take so long on these changes, guys, but making a living is putting some demands on my time. However, rest assured, I'll continue to tweak things to make it ever cooler, both for the composers and the listeners!