• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Stylus RMX Demos Page is LIVE!

Stylus RMX Demos Page is LIVE!

After a very long wait....I'm extremely happy to announce that we have the official Stylus RMX demos page available!

More than 78 demos in lots of different styles by a large variety of artists....hours of cool tracks to check out!

Enjoy!! 8)

Re: Stylus RMX Demos Page is LIVE!

Amazing, gonna check them out !

It's cool to always hear what others can do with it.

oh man, I can't tell ya. I've been holding out till I hear demos. 78, ya say. There goes friday.

kinda knew how this would turn out.
    oughta be in my mailbox on Monday. excited. thanks EP!

Wow, these are pretty impressive. And there are so many of them. Makes for some good listening.

Thumbs up Re: Stylus RMX Demos Page is LIVE!

Hi to everyone, just installed and authorized Stylus RMX, Back Beat SAGE, Trilogy, and Atmospere. All I can say is, what an awesome group of music production tools I have at my finger tips. Outstanding job Spectrasonic, the install was flawless and sounds are first class and I'm having fun. I ordered Burning Grooves SAGE that is now shipping and was wondering what that means, like shipping to dealer's and how long before my dealer from the USA get there order's?????. Thank you and look to the future for more outstanding music creation tools from Spectrasonic. In my authorization questions it asked what instrument I would like to see. Banjo please and please again. I work with a lot of acoustic playing customer's asking for banjo samples, so Banjo with groove control would be fantastic and I'm sure other's would agree. I mean quality Banjo. All the best.

Thumbs up Re: Stylus RMX Demos Page is LIVE!

COOL,Nice demos and which Prosonus library to the horns come from?

Hey, aug25, is that your birth date? 'Cause if so, it's mine as well!

Cannibal Island, Loleta, California

I don't mean to turn this into a thread about who's born on Aug. 25th... but, me too 08-25-68

The demos I've heard so far sound great. I got RMX right when it came out, so I already knew how cool it was - but I'm enjoying listening to them anyway.
    Dane Hawkes DiAnda
    C. I. Studios

WOW! Forget a thread, let's get our own Forum here!!!!!

Oh, and let's have our birthdays on your island, OK?

Go Back to forum