I would like to say that I am starting a board for composers and those in search of composers which is at the following address:

This is not the full unveiling of my site, ComposerArts.com, which is an extension of the idea I had last year called "The League of Filmmakers and Composers for Orchestral Scores."

I will keep you updated as to when the main page is updated, but in the meantime, feel free to begin chat on the official ComposerArts forum, where you will find discussion boards, as well as Composer Wanted boards where I will invite directors and students to post their needs for composers. This will allow composers greater power in seeking collaborators who they deem worthy of their aesthetic and artistic goals.

But more importantly, for the first time that I've seen, there is a board for composers to submit requests for orchestral performances and also for directors who share their mindset when it comes to the musical aspects of film.

in the future, I hope this will be a great resource for composers as well as those in need of composers.

Discussion of religion and politics will be allowed there, but will be moved to "Other Topics" if the discussion strays too far from music.

I look forward to seeing you all there! And it would be nice if you kept your screen-names the same as here so we could recognise each other!

Enter ComposerArts.com Forum: