• Register
  • Help

Topic: Atsia

Question Atsia

Is anyone out there using SI's Atsia? If so how does it measure up?

I need African drums in order to pitch for a job, but they have to be playable. Although the director says he hears African drums I think he also hears jerky rhythms a la Rite of Spring, so a library of 6/8 loops is no good. How are the individual instruments in Atsia?

Please help if you can.

Re: Atsia

Funny, I was just wondering about this library as well, since BestService.de sells it as one of 3 libraries for 150 €. Does anyone here have it?

Thanks Sharmy.

OK now I'm really ticked! I just saw the offer at BestService. I got really excited. Whereas I had been about to pay $179 for Atsia, I thought I could now get Atsia, the Ultimate Timpani, and CDextract for 150Euros....

....Only at the end of the ordering process was there a little note on screen saying 'we deliver anywhere worldwide except England and Ireland.' Presumably this is because Time and Space have the license for Britain, but I really think they deserve to lose it - not only do they never do anything even vaguely similar to this offer, but they don't even have Atsia. So now, instead of paying about $60 for Atsia, I will have to pay $179, plus VAT, import duty, delivery and the exorbitant fee that Fedex charge for speeding your item through customs. Probably $240 total.

I'm off to throw stones at small dogs and knock down sweet old ladies...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmy
    good thing you are not allowed to have guns like we have in the states.
    That is unfortunately worse :-(

Go Back to forum