• Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Extract from my music....

Share/Bookmark

Excerpts from my music....

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hello from France

Here is some excerpts of my music. This is a big (38Mo!) demo file.

DEMO

and here is a little movie from a session in London with the London Philarmonia.

London Session

Laurent.

Re: Extract from my music....

haaaa>>>
    I'm very very happy of your coming Laurent, welcome to NORTHERNSOUNDS and you must show your talent on this forum!

Be carreful, Maestro JUILLET is here now!

FIGHT!

Best,
    Neil.

Thanks Factory.

Really great honnor from a composer like you.

Hi Laurent. (I saw you on Audiofanzine, don’t you ?)

And welcome to NSS : the paradise for orchestral composers...

About the demo (I can’t open the London Session in Media Player), the 16’ and 19’ passages sound quite symphonic, particularly strings articulations in the second one, but some thing is missing in the legato, you don’t use VSL yet ?

The mix sounds great (I’m surprise to hear such a good sound with an MP3 at only 128k...).

Well the only thing you miss is maybe the VLS Pro edition, in my opinion. (The ultimate lib...)

Anyway, If you don’t already have one, take an agent.

You’re ready for scoring...

(You should send a CD to Europa corp, in my opinion. And maybe MK2, they are serious too, and give response for script sending, so maybe they do for film music CDs... I didn’t try yet.)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal
    Hi Laurent. (I saw you on Audiofanzine, don’t you ?)

And welcome to NSS : the paradise for orchestral composers...
    Nice to see you here.

About the demo (I can’t open the London Session in Media Player), the 16’ and 19’ passages sound quite symphonic, particularly strings articulations in the second one, but some thing is missing in the legato, you don’t use VSL yet ?
    This is a quicktime movie (.mov). I think this format doesn't work with Windows Media Player.

I only use VSL for perc and woodwind.

Anyway, If you don’t already have one, take an agent.

You’re ready for scoring...

(You should send a CD to Europa corp, in my opinion. And maybe MK2, they are serious too, and give response for script sending, so maybe they do for film music CDs... I didn’t try yet.)
    Thanks you Crystal. I am looking for an agent but it's difficult to find. I have send my demo and spoke with people in Europa Corp, but they don't have job for for the moment. Another problem, I have no directors in my friends, and I think that them who choice the composers.

One day may be.

i'm sure that Laurent will be recognized one day because his music is absolutely magnifical... especialy this recorded with the london symphonic orchestra we can here on the video
    some of the romantics part made me crying...
    i like your music so much!

Thank you for your support Cecgwen. Your job on Neil's music is terrific. This is an honnor for me.

Yes laurent, big work and lot of talent!

The London Session is impresive and so emouvant...

Fantastic!

Best,
    Neil.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast