• Register
  • Help

Topic: Rex files and multiple outputs....???

Share/Bookmark

Rex files and multiple outputs....???

Hello,

I am new to sylus RMX and was wondering first of all how i get my REX files into stylus? I have heaps of MPC Rex files i want to mess up!!

Secondly, how do i set up RMX for multiple outputs in Pro Tools? I am running 6.9, i guess i could work this one out but thought i'd ask anyway!!

Cheers

Re: Rex files and multiple outputs....???

Quote Originally Posted by webby
    Hello,

I am new to sylus RMX and was wondering first of all how i get my REX files into stylus? I have heaps of MPC Rex files i want to mess up!!

Secondly, how do i set up RMX for multiple outputs in Pro Tools? I am running 6.9, i guess i could work this one out but thought i'd ask anyway!!

Cheers
    #1 Watch SAGE Converter tutorial

#2 Check out Pro Tools docs in the community area
    http://www.spectrasonics.net/rmxcommunity/

spectrum

Hi Eric,

If you dont use REX is that the only way to import your own samples? or can you import your own samples like battery?

Ed

You can import grooves through ReCycle REX files, but not individual AIFF/WAV samples like Battery.

RMX isn't a standard drum sampler type of product. It's more of a powerful groove module that can be Xpanded with your own audio loops.

spectrum

Excellent,

I have just sorted my rex files out... You have oened my world to endless possibilities!!!!!

Ta

Go Back to forum