• Register
  • Help

Topic: MOTU PC MIDI Flyer problems?

Share/Bookmark

MOTU PC MIDI Flyer problems?

Does anybody know about some problems with PC MIDIFlyer from MOTU?

It was working fine with the GigaStudio, but I ran into some problems with my system where I had to reinstall GigaStudio and now I don\'t get any MIDI signals in. GigaStudio sees it in the settings window and the diagnostics window lists a lot of lines with the MIDI Flyer.

My system: Dell P3 450MHz, 256MB RAM, Mixtreme soundcard and PC MIDI Flyer with the latest driver just downloade dfrom their website.

Re: MOTU PC MIDI Flyer problems?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Edgar:
    Does anybody know about some problems with PC MIDIFlyer from MOTU?

It was working fine with the GigaStudio, but I ran into some problems with my system where I had to reinstall GigaStudio and now I don\'t get any MIDI signals in. GigaStudio sees it in the settings window and the diagnostics window lists a lot of lines with the MIDI Flyer.

My system: Dell P3 450MHz, 256MB RAM, Mixtreme soundcard and PC MIDI Flyer with the latest driver just downloade dfrom their website.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What was listed by the diagnostics? My Flyer works without any problem - but mine came with the latest driver. If you just downloaded the new driver but have an existing old driver, you may need to remove the old one first before installing the new one. May worth a try removing the Flyer drivers and re-installing them again.

Go Back to forum