• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Ya missed me?

Ya missed me?

I've been so busy working on some top secret stuff that I've completely neglected you guys and I'm sure this place is worse off for me not posting so much lately.

I've been here, just reading though. Haven't had much time to post anything. Hopefully you guys will forgive me.

Orcas Island

Re: Ya missed me?

I've been wondering where you have been. You certainly were missed. This place has is certain none the better for you absence. Forgiven? I don't know. It's almost inexcusable

Ah, see now I feel bad. I guess I'll just have to post like a madman this weekend to make up for it.

Garritan Demo Page, here I come.

Ern!!! Which reminds me, I need to listen to that song you posted. Note to self, apply to forhead, try not to forget.

Out of my Mind

I've been kind of MIA myself...health, and lotsa work

Nice to see you JB . Something is bothering me though...your picture. I mean, I can sure identify with the "deer in the headlights" look, but I don't picture you that way. You are a Superhero dangblammit!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Yeah, maybe its time I freshen up a bit.

Hey, you and I should talk soon there's a lot going on.

My heavens! Thank God! He *IS* alive... lol.

I've cut my teeth through some tough spots as a newcomer to the GPO on your posts, Joe... good to hear your presence won't be quite so sparse.

If you tell us about the Top Secret Stuff, will you have to shoot us?

Ah you know how top secret stuff goes. A little of this, a little of that, some memory wiping here, some destruction of evidence there, self destructing messages sent under cover of night. Same old, same old really.

If you reveal the Top Secret, I'll let you in my secret club!

Does that 7-year old reasoning still work?
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Not sure, but your signature reminds me of the Far Side comics. You read it, then it takes a few seconds before you realize why its so funny.

Go Back to forum