• Register
  • Help

Topic: Scripting Manual

Share/Bookmark

Scripting Manual

Can someone slip me the scripting manual PDF file, in advance of my reception of the product? I ordered on April 8, was promised delivery by the 18th, and now NI/USA reports they haven't even gotten their shipment in yet here. Frustrating. I'm a professional programmer in "real life" so just reading the manual will give me a strong head start on knowing what to do when I get it.

best,

andy
    Andy Finkenstadt, WinXP, P4-2.8GHZ, 3GB, Sonar 4 PE, Sibelius 3. Yamaha CVP-79A.
    EWQL: Gold, GoldPro, Choirs, StormDrum. and Galaxy & Bosendorfer 290, and RealGuitar. And an empty bank account.

Re: Scripting Manual

Whats your email address? Rich

pbrane@gmail.com is the most reliable one for attachments. andy@finkenstadt.com for more regular correspondence. And thanks!
    Andy Finkenstadt, WinXP, P4-2.8GHZ, 3GB, Sonar 4 PE, Sibelius 3. Yamaha CVP-79A.
    EWQL: Gold, GoldPro, Choirs, StormDrum. and Galaxy & Bosendorfer 290, and RealGuitar. And an empty bank account.

ok I'll set you up
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excellent! Seems like a piece of cake to program in. I especially loved their musical-translation of normal programmer terms. =) Good job to whomever wrote the manual.

Go Back to forum