• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where is Danielle Davis?

Share/Bookmark

Where is Danielle Davis?

Recently, I have been visiting the list more than usual and have not been able to find anything by Danielle. I really enjoy her orchestrations as she has a real flair for GPO. Come out of hiding Danielle........

Also, do we have any other female composers/arrangers that are using GPO and browse the list? I like to hear compositions from all composers, but it's especially refreshing to hear some from the fair .

Just wondering where they all are............

John
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Re: Where is Danielle Davis?

Hi there!

I'm still learning, but you can check out some of my music (if you haven't already ) at:

http://home.comcast.net/~surech/Moviemaestro.html

p.s. More to come soon!!

Yah! Where is Danielle? I mis her inspiring contributions. I hope every thing is ok with her.

Moviemaestro, I have been watching your contributions and have been hoping to here more of your works. I really like your style of orchestration and use of GPO. This will be the second time I ask but, please post more.
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaestro
    Hi there!

I'm still learning, but you can check out some of my music (if you haven't already ) at:

http://home.comcast.net/~surech/Moviemaestro.html

p.s. More to come soon!!

Very nicely done Stephanie. I'll be sure to remember your user name so that I can hear more of your work when it is completed. Great use of GPO. Keep writing.

John
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Hi Rhap2,
    I forgot to mention this earlier, but I think that I remember reading that Danielle was fine, but was taking a hiatus. Hopefully, she's ok

Thanks for the comments guys I'm working on 2 more movements and with luck, (and no computer issues) they'll be done this weekend

Go Back to forum