• Register
  • Help

Topic: For a game music

Share/Bookmark

For a game music

Hi,

I would like to have some comments on this song I started. I will most likely use some part in the game I am making. (the volume are not all done) but I would like to know if I should make some part longer or shorter.. etc! Thanks! or just say if you like or not !

http://www.rentgame.ca/song/toune17.mp3

Martin (Saldor)

Re: For a game music

No one liked this one ? You can just say which part didnt sound right or what missed etc!

thanks,

Saldor

Thumbs up Re: For a game music

Quote Originally Posted by Saldor
    Hi, I would like to have some comments on this song I started. I will most likely use some part in the game I am making. (the volume are not all done) but I would like to know if I should make some part longer or shorter.. etc! Thanks! or just say if you like or not !
    Martin (Saldor)

Ehi Martin,
    you have done a beautiful job here.
    I think it blends perfectly with a game.
    I think also that parts stay well without make them longer or shorter.
    Personally I like very much the parts with the piano at the start as at the end.
    Again personally, I would like more reverb on this piece, but anyway, this is a really good piece!!!!
    Keep in writing Martin.
    Best of luck
    Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Saldor
    No one liked this one ? You can just say which part didnt sound right or what missed etc!

thanks,

Saldor
    I liked it too. Maybe, the violin repeating the sme melody tan the piano at start is a little annoying, but that my taste. Thanks for share!
    Marcelo Colina

Nice work! I enjoyed it. Sounds like it would work very nicely in game! Great melody!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

I can never post comments about original music because I have none of my own, but this sounds like you had alot of fun using GPO to make it. Another very easy thing to do with midi and GPO is to change the instrument choice, like try using a woodwind instead of the solo violin, or maybe just in certain places.

It's fun to experiment!

Dan

Ahh thanks for comments, I though this was a total since no one responded before ;p I am glad I am not the only one who like those kind of song (Probably my fav type and I think thats what I will continue to write finally found my type! )

Saldor

Go Back to forum