• Register
  • Help

Topic: How does one use the Diva library? Giga or Kontact?

Share/Bookmark

How does one use the Diva library? Giga or Kontact?

I'm thinking about buying the Diva bundle but don't know which platform to use. I have a dedicated GigaStudio PC but I also like the way GPO operates within the Kontact player. I'm assuming I should get the Kontact version 1 player for now if I choose that platform.

Any suggestions?

thanks
    Bosco Adama

Thumbs up Re: How does one use the Diva library? Giga or Kontact?

How are ya doing!
    I use Diva with Full Kontakt 1 and it works great although I am still fudging around getting used to everything still. As for Giga, I can't help you there but I do wish to take the opportunity to say Diva bundle is worth every penny and a perfect mate to GPO! They go together like peanut butter and jelly!
    Styxx

Re: How does one use the Diva library? Giga or Kontact?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    How are ya doing!
    I use Diva with Full Kontakt 1 and it works great although I am still fudging around getting used to everything still. As for Giga, I can't help you there but I do wish to take the opportunity to say Diva bundle is worth every penny and a perfect mate to GPO! They go together like peanut butter and jelly!
    Any GigaStudio users enjoying the Diva samples?

I missed the group buy in February. Maybe there'll be another one someday.

Also, it's really hard to find any info about Diva due to the forum is for registered users only. The easy access to this friendly forum made me a GPO user.
    Bosco Adama

Bosco,

There is tons of info here at NS if you do a search - also if you would like access to our members-only forum - you can shoot Frank an email at admin@beladmedia.com and ask him - he may make an acception.

Also - if you have AIM - you can reach me at "LastLibs" and I will answer any question you have.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Thumbs up Re: How does one use the Diva library? Giga or Kontact?

Bosco. I can't say enough about Diva and how much this program has enlighten my work! I've only touched the surface and it has been a blessing. Additionally, Bela D is working on a choir which I honestly believe will be another worth while investment! Man, you have one of the finest orchestra libraries ever developed why not compliment it with Diva! "Go For It! Life Is Not A Dress Rehearsal."
    Styxx

I had to chime in on this one.

I have been listening to all the demos of diva and and just awestruck. I need this. Are there any "soon-to-be-daddy" discounts? ha ha Just kidding. I know, I know. All my moolah is going for baby. It may be a while before I can afford even the most modestly priced library.

Alan, congrats on the work you are doing for Bela D Media.

Jerry Wickham

They have "bridal showers", "baby showers", but no "daddy showers". They should. They should have daddy showers for all the neato electronics (i.e sample libraries) he won't be able to afford for the next few years.
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

Smile Re: How does one use the Diva library? Giga or Kontact?

My first softSampler (originally I got GOS/Lite way before GPO) was HALion2 and I was primarily influenced into that because I had decided on Cubase SX as my main sequencer. I got in on the wonderful DIVA Group Buy but have so far used "her" (now in HALion3) only on one piece "From One Moment to the Next" which managed to get to #1 on AcidPlanet for a time.

As soon as I complete my "Eight Pianos" pieces (described in this thread) I hope to do more with DIVA.

my $0.02 ... KevinKauai

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Man, you have one of the finest orchestra libraries ever developed why not compliment it with Diva! "Go For It! Life Is Not A Dress Rehearsal."
    Well, I'm all dressed up and getting ready for the Diva girls to arrive for rehersal next week. I've ordered the Gigastudio bundle.
    Bosco Adama

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco Adama
    Well, I'm all dressed up and getting ready for the Diva girls to arrive next for rehersal next week. I've ordered the Gigastudio bundle.
    Ooooooo! Party time!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum