• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Good place to buy audio software?

Share/Bookmark

Good place to buy audio software?

Sorry, looks like the "software" forum is gone...

I'm looking for a one-stop shop that carries software like Giga 3, all kinds of sequencers (Sonar, Cubase, etc), the Sony audio products (Sound Forge, Vegas, etc), at really good prices. I've looked around, and it looks like www.audiomidi.com is pretty reasonable.

Any other suggestions?
    Sam Hulick
    Composer
    http://www.samhulick.com/

Re: Good place to buy audio software?

Don't know about others, but I highly recommend audiomidi.com.

I try to buy as much as possible from Sweetwater because, with respect to high-maintenance software and hardware integration, their tech support is great. Their prices are either as good or slightly higher than big discounters.

They're good folks at audiomidi. They've helped me out a couple times. I think the owner was one of the founders of Steinberg . . . or something like that. I might be mixing up my stories.

I buy all my music gear and software from Guitar Center. I've developed a relationship where I get better prices than anywhere else without having to shop prices. Stores in larger cities will often have someone in charge of "Pro Accounts" so you can find someone who will likely be long term at the store.

- Mike Greene

Another vote here for Audiomidi.com A phenomenal staff and line of products at simply great prices.
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

audiomidi is great, but Sweetwater is a contender too. UNBELIEVABLE customer service, free shipping, very fast shipping, all around an amazing place to do business with.

One more vote for audiomidi.com. Not only is their service excellent, but they also always have the best prices...

75% of the libraries I've purchased have been through Audiomidi.

OK, so basically, if one of these places goes belly up, we know where to turn to!

Whoa! AudioMIDI needs to update their price on Opus 1. It's far above the new retail price that VSL lists. At least they do pricematching..
    Sam Hulick
    Composer
    http://www.samhulick.com/

Go Back to forum