• Register
  • Help

Topic: free giga content

Share/Bookmark

free giga content

Folks,
    A while ago there was a discussion about some free impulse libraries for gigapulse that were supposedly posted on tascamgiga.com. Someone said it wa there, someone else tried it and didn't find it, and that was that. It was assumed that the stuff had been taken down. Not so. Anyone interested in grabbing this stuff visit

www.tascamgiga.com/index.php

click on the downloads link at the top. NOT the usual one, a little lower.
    Then you'll get your freebies. Don't know if they're any good, but I'm sure gonna find out.

Belbin

Re: free giga content

Hey, thanks for letting me know! I had no idea those were there.

Here's the list of stuff currently on that page:

---

February 4, 2005

Courtesy of CKSDE, we present exclusive samples from their new Mixverb and Old Analog Delay GigaPulse libraries. Miniverb allows you to experience the acoustics like boxes, buckets, teapots and more. The Acoustic Modeling presets feature computer simulations of reverberant spaces. Electromechanical spaces like plates and springs are also available, as well as IR samples of famous studio reverb processors. Finally, the Old Analog Delay samples contain impulses of famous vintage delay processors.

You can learn more about Cyber Kitchen Sound Design Enterprise and their impulse library products by clicking on their link: CKSDE.com.

CKSDE_Acoustic Miniverb
    CKSDE_Acoustic Modeling
    CKSDE_Acoustic Modeling CRE
    CKSDE_Electro-mechanic
    CKSDE_High-end Hardware
    CKSDE_Low-end Hardware
    CKSDE_Old Analog Delay
    CKSDE_Softverb
    CKSDE_Special Sound Design
    Some experts learn more and more about less and less, until at last they know everything there is about nothing at all.

You're welcome. Here's the flipside:

Warning:

My system has crashed/malfunctioned in a variety of ways since I started installing those buggers. Right from the 1st one. Installed one, ran Giga, CRASHED. Nothin' but bad news ever since. I'm taking my ball and going home (i.e. removing the crap).

Please let me know if anything weird happens out there because of this. Maybe it's just me.

Belbin
    Last edited by belbin; 04-29-2005 at 12:07 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by belbin
    You're welcome. Here's the flipside:

Warning:

My system has crashed/malfunctioned in a variety of ways since I started installing those buggers. Right from the 1st one. Installed one, ran Giga, CRASHED. Nothin' but bad news ever since. I'm taking my ball and going home (i.e. removing the crap).

Please let me know if anything weird happens out there because of this. Maybe it's just me.

Belbin

Strange...I didn't have any problems, everything runs pretty decent.
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

Nice, Belbin. My fingers are crossed about the performance.

Thanks, though!

Go Back to forum