• Register
  • Help

Topic: Congrats Jeremy Soule

Share/Bookmark

Congrats Jeremy Soule

Hey everyone,

I just thought that you might like to know that a fellow GPO user, British Academy Award winner, Jeremy Seoule, had his music featured in the very big, extremely popular, Massive Multiplayer Online Game, Guild Wars. It was released today in two versions. The deluxe collectors edition comes packaged with a soundtrack album of Mr. Seoule's score.

If you don't know who Jeremy Seoule is, he's the guy on the famous GPO Ad composing by the sea with a portable keyboard and a laptop. Maybe someone can upload the picture.

I'm not sure if he used GPO or not, but I thought I would support a fellow GPO user anyway. So go out and buy the collectors edition!

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: Congrats Jeremy Seoule

I don't think it was that he used GPO, but GOS. Either way, he is an amazing composer, one of my favorites actually. I love his stuff. He's done many game soundtracks, though I didn't know that he had done Guild Wars.
    Tim

Congratulations Jeremy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tgfoo
    I don't think it was that he used GPO, but GOS. Either way, he is an amazing composer, one of my favorites actually. I love his stuff. He's done many game soundtracks, though I didn't know that he had done Guild Wars.
    Actually the ad was for GPO. Jeremy has used both.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Lost
    If you don't know who Jeremy Seoule is, he's the guy on the famous GPO Ad composing by the sea with a portable keyboard and a laptop. Maybe someone can upload the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Actually the ad was for GPO. Jeremy has used both.
    Ahhh, ok. I had just seen a bunch of stuff on your site mention him, GOS, and one of the Star Wars games. I hadn't seen that ad before either. I've seen the picture, but it wasn't an ad. Cool.
    Tim

Re: Congrats Jeremy Soule

Aha, so that's the guy who is in the picture composing on the beach? Lucky!

Congratulations!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum