• Register
  • Help

Topic: The coolest console ever...

The coolest console ever...

I just received the latest issue of Pro Audio Review, and they have a photo of the coolest A/V Post Production Console ever.

I don't know if it's any good, (I haven't read the review yet, and I've gotta run...) but the design is too cool. The review talks of H.G. Wells. It remonds me of Deep Space Nine.

Trivia: Darth Vader blew up the Death Star with the lever arm of a Grass Valley Model 300 video switcher.

Okay, I read the last few paragraphs. The reviewer thought it is outstanding.

between this place and that place

Re: The coolest console ever...

all you need is a disco ball spinning up above and then a fog machine attachment and yea! LOL or maybe those lights above go back and forth.
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Yup, that was at AES last November.

The problem is that the homes for large-format consoles are dropping like flies.

To me that is obviously patterned after the upper portion of the Enterprise D bridge on Star Trek: TNG. Audio geek paradise.

Ahead warp factor 1.

That would be cool to have in you house even if it did nothing but flash lights.

New York, NY

Yeah, these are the kind of boards that when you have a commercial studio, you show the customers, and because of all the lights, there's a stronger chance of them booking the studio time...

Go Back to forum