• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: Zat you, Brian?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Zat you, Brian?

    Brian 2112,

    I noticed your picture changed...is this the current you?

    ..I just wanna know what the guy who'll eventually ban me looks like.

    My pic is pretty close.

    Wes
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: Zat you, Brian?

    Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    Brian 2112,

    I noticed your picture changed...is this the current you?

    ..I just wanna know what the guy who'll eventually ban me looks like.

    My pic is pretty close.

    Wes
    That was Brian2112 when he was in civilization. Here he is in his native habitat


  3. #3

    Re: Zat you, Brian?

    He's a lot more clean-cut than I'd imagined!
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

  4. #4
    Moderator/Developer Brian2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Out of my Mind
    Posts
    1,858

    Re: Zat you, Brian?

    Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    He's a lot more clean-cut than I'd imagined!
    LOL!!!! RAWWWR!!
    The bigfoot pic is more recent. My wife took a picture of me about a month ago specifically to use here (since I cut my hair and stuff). She hasn't developed the film yet. I suspect the truth is I broke the lens.

    ...2112
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

  5. #5

    Re: Zat you, Brian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    LOL!!!! RAWWWR!!
    The bigfoot pic is more recent. My wife took a picture of me about a month ago specifically to use here (since I cut my hair and stuff). She hasn't developed the film yet. I suspect the truth is I broke the lens.

    ...2112
    Brain,

    As a friend and total stranger, I'm concerned for you. Your old picture showed you in such a youthful state, then you became a moderator and look what's happened to you!

    Sad, really.

    Wes
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

  6. #6

    Re: Zat you, Brian?

    Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    Brain,

    As a friend and total stranger, I'm concerned for you. Your old picture showed you in such a youthful state, then you became a moderator and look what's happened to you!

    Sad, really.

    Wes

    It would seem that the heavy burden of keeping this lot in check has taken its toll...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: Zat you, Brian?

    Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    Brain,

    As a friend and total stranger, I'm concerned for you. Your old picture showed you in such a youthful state, then you became a moderator and look what's happened to you!

    Sad, really.

    Wes
    You think he's bad ... you don't see any recent pics of me or J.B. do ya?
    Styxx

  8. #8

    Re: Zat you, Brian?

    Me and my Texas dudes?

    Ich habe keine "dudes", y'all.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •