• Register
  • Help

Topic: Zat you, Brian?

Share/Bookmark

Zat you, Brian?

Brian 2112,

I noticed your picture changed...is this the current you?

..I just wanna know what the guy who'll eventually ban me looks like.

My pic is pretty close.

Wes
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Re: Zat you, Brian?

Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    Brian 2112,

I noticed your picture changed...is this the current you?

..I just wanna know what the guy who'll eventually ban me looks like.

My pic is pretty close.

Wes
    That was Brian2112 when he was in civilization. Here he is in his native habitat

He's a lot more clean-cut than I'd imagined!
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

He's a lot more clean-cut than I'd imagined!
    LOL!!!! RAWWWR!!
    The bigfoot pic is more recent. My wife took a picture of me about a month ago specifically to use here (since I cut my hair and stuff). She hasn't developed the film yet. I suspect the truth is I broke the lens.

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    LOL!!!! RAWWWR!!
    The bigfoot pic is more recent. My wife took a picture of me about a month ago specifically to use here (since I cut my hair and stuff). She hasn't developed the film yet. I suspect the truth is I broke the lens.

Brain,

As a friend and total stranger, I'm concerned for you. Your old picture showed you in such a youthful state, then you became a moderator and look what's happened to you!

Sad, really.

Wes

Brain,

As a friend and total stranger, I'm concerned for you. Your old picture showed you in such a youthful state, then you became a moderator and look what's happened to you!

Sad, really.

Wes

It would seem that the heavy burden of keeping this lot in check has taken its toll...

Brain,

Sad, really.

Wes
    You think he's bad ... you don't see any recent pics of me or J.B. do ya?
    Styxx

Me and my Texas dudes?

Ich habe keine "dudes", y'all.

Go Back to forum