• Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Coolest quote...

Share/Bookmark

Coolest quote...

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I just saw it and it made me laugh...

"Music is 12 notes...however you arrange them is your business." - Jim Morrison

Just had to share that.

Take that you music theory 'pushers'.

Re: Coolest quote...

And look where that got him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    And look where that got him.

Exactly. If some drugged up hippie walked around spouting poetry and pissing in people's bars in this town, he might not live very long anyway. That said, "The End" is one of my favorite songs of all time though. I just can't miss an opportunity to say "hippie", of course.
    Last edited by Danimal; 05-03-2005 at 06:47 AM. Reason: adding a smilie so I don't piss off the "hippies" :)
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

danimal, you need to take a trip to Eugene, OR. They have an open-air crafts market on the weekends where you'd really feel at home in your tie-died t-shirt.

Very grenoley. Jerry Garcia lives. Two cloned generations - teenagers and 50-year-olds, with not much in between.

danimal, you need to take a trip to Eugene, OR. They have an open-air crafts market on the weekends where you'd really feel at home in your tie-died t-shirt.

Very grenoley. Jerry Garcia lives. Two cloned generations - teenagers and 50-year-olds, with not much in between.

I've been there. Actually, I love that area of the United States, and am going to a very remote place in Washington State this summer to propose to my girlfriend. In fact, I'm picking up her ring today, while looking for a 5th job! And, I love free spirited people and ANYTHING that is in the open-air. But I still love to and reserve the right to make fun of hippies. Just because.

Congratulations! (Assuming she says yes...)

Congratulations! (Assuming she says yes...)
    I bet folding money she doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal
    Exactly. If some drugged up hippie walked around spouting poetry and pissing in people's bars in this town, he might not live very long anyway. That said, "The End" is one of my favorite songs of all time though. I just can't miss an opportunity to say "hippie", of course.
    In North Dakota as well as South Carolina, I'm sure just spouting poetry would be a hanging offense on its own. I should know, being a poet myself.

"Hey bubba, wha he say?" "He dun't talk like us." "Let's eat im."

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    In North Dakota as well as South Carolina, I'm sure just spouting poetry would be a hanging offense on its own. I should know, being a poet myself.

"Hey bubba, wha he say?" "He dun't talk like us." "Let's eat im."

I was in Prosperity, South Carolina a few months ago. What a great place! My mom's cousin had to remind me that I am a half breed Yankee, since my dad is from Ohio, and my mom is from Florida/South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal
    I was in Prosperity, South Carolina a few months ago. What a great place!
    You fell down and hit your head this morning didn't you.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast