• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Topic: Happy Star Wars Day

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Happy Star Wars Day

    May the Fourth be with you.

    [I'm a trekkie myself though!]
    Richard N.

    Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

    Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

    Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

  2. #2
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: Happy Star Wars Day

    Blast your confounded observations Spock! The Captains down there with all the girls and the transporter is down again!
    Styxx

  3. #3

    Re: Happy Star Wars Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard N.
    May the Fourth be with you.

    [I'm a trekkie myself though!]
    I had a feeling I wasn't the first to come up with that. My kids roared with laughter last year when I first said it.

    Rob

  4. #4

    Re: Happy Star Wars Day


  5. #5

    Re: Happy Star Wars Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Blast your confounded observations Spock! The Captains down there with all the girls and the transporter is down again!
    Cpt Kirk:

    "Damn it Scotty, I need more power!"

    Scotty:

    "Um doing all I kon, sir - the toliets are backing up..."
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: Happy Star Wars Day

    If you haven't got the Soundtrack to Episode III yet, I suggest you get it. It's absolutely brilliant. (Well, at least I think so!! Shut up you!!)


    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

    "The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

  7. #7

    Angry Re: Happy Star Wars Day

    HEY PEOPLE, COME BACK TO DISCIPLINE!

    What is that confusion between StarWars and StarTreks?

    Maybe Romulans are fighting under the dark side of the Force, now? Are imperials cruisers joining Klingons battleships?

    My God! Will be able the ghost of Yoda, of teaching Zen to Spock? Or will Spock convince Luke that the Jedy way is not logical at all?...

  8. #8

    Thumbs up Re: Happy Star Wars Day

    HAHAHA!!
    It took me a while , but I got it!!

    Good one!

    -Chris

  9. #9

    Re: Happy Star Wars Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabio
    HEY PEOPLE, COME BACK TO DISCIPLINE!

    What is that confusion between StarWars and StarTreks?

    Maybe Romulans are fighting under the dark side of the Force, now? Are imperials cruisers joining Klingons battleships?

    My God! Will be able the ghost of Yoda, of teaching Zen to Spock? Or will Spock convince Luke that the Jedy way is not logical at all?...

    Starwars 1.5
    http://amfilms.hash.com/search/entry.php?entry=695
    Bosco Adama

  10. #10

    Thumbs up Re: Happy Star Wars Day

    WOW!

    Nice animation! Now i understand...

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •