• Register
  • Help

Topic: Eric - Atmosphere Expanders?

Share/Bookmark

Eric - Atmosphere Expanders?

I've seen people ask here before about the possibility of an Atmosphere 2, and I realize that may not happen, but is there a possibility of developing expanders for Atmosphere like you have for RMX? For example maybe in different themes like a $99 expander with all dark horror type sounds, or one with all fantasy/angelic sounds. Don't get me wrong I love all the sounds currently included, it has always been one of my favorite intruments, but it could be a way to keep it fresh and ever expanding! (Not to mention ever expanding profit which is always a good thing for business! : )
    Liam
    "The biggest risk of all , is never taking a risk"

Re: Eric - Atmosphere Expanders?

Quote Originally Posted by Liam
    I've seen people ask here before about the possibility of an Atmosphere 2, and I realize that may not happen, but is there a possibility of developing expanders for Atmosphere like you have for RMX? For example maybe in different themes like a $99 expander with all dark horror type sounds, or one with all fantasy/angelic sounds. Don't get me wrong I love all the sounds currently included, it has always been one of my favorite intruments, but it could be a way to keep it fresh and ever expanding! (Not to mention ever expanding profit which is always a good thing for business! : )
    Currently, Stylus RMX is our only Expandable instrument. It is also the very first Spectrasonics instrument to use our own in-house developed technology.

http://www.spectrasonics.net/instrum...ge-technology/

Thanks for your feedback, though...we are always listening and there are also always tons of exciting things in the works...

spectrum

"we are always listening and there are also always tons of exciting things in the works..."

Thanks Eric! Thats why I love Spectrasonics, you always know that something great is always around the corner! I'll be picking up RMX his weekend, I can't wait to dig into it!
    Liam
    "The biggest risk of all , is never taking a risk"

Quote Originally Posted by Liam
    "we are always listening and there are also always tons of exciting things in the works..."

Thanks Eric! Thats why I love Spectrasonics, you always know that something great is always around the corner! I'll be picking up RMX his weekend, I can't wait to dig into it!
    Trust me, you'll gonna love it!

Go Back to forum