• Register
  • Help

Topic: 2 NS Members Ron Williams & Andy Brick Win the ERM Competition!

Share/Bookmark

2 NS Members Ron Williams & Andy Brick Win the ERM Competition!

Congratulations to Ron Williams and Andy Brick for placing in the top 5 of over 400 entries in the ERM Competition. This is a prestigious and highly-regarded competition.

Their winning orchestral compositions will be featured in the CD series "Masterworks of the New Era" and will be performed and recorded by the Kiev Philharmonic. The goal of the competition is to bring the un-heard new "Masterworks" of living composers to the public. The CD series receive world-wide publicity and distribution with radio, television, retail stores, internet stores and print media.

Ron Williams' score "Nightwinds" was one of the five winners selected.

Andy Brick's "Hungarian Overture" was also selected as one of the five top winners. I had the opportunity to hear Hungarian Overture performed with the Moravian Philharmonic during the GPO Competition concert and it is an extraordinary and captivating work.

Ron and Andy submitted the works realized with GPO. This means that at least two of the top five winners used GPO for their submissions.

The real credit goes to the fine musicianship and artistry of Ron and Andy and it is an honor to have them both as part of our community.

Bravo Maestros!

Gary Garritan

Re: 2 NS Members Ron Williams & Andy Brick Win the EMR Competition!

Wow! A big CONGRATULATIONS to both! It is great to be among such talented composers . . . well done! I think I'll have to purchase the CD when it becomes available!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Re: 2 NS Members Ron Williams & Andy Brick Win the ERM Competition!

A big congratulations to you both!

Wow 400!

Dan

Way to go guys!! What a brilliant and exciting award! Congratulations!!!!!!

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Thumbs up Re: 2 NS Members Ron Williams & Andy Brick Win the ERM Competition!

Excellent!

A hearty congratulations to both these fine composers!

We're proud to have you in our company!

etLux
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Thumbs up Re: 2 NS Members Ron Williams & Andy Brick Win the ERM Competition!

A lot of congratulations,
    Best of luck,
    Roberto

Go Back to forum