• Register
  • Help

Topic: Many new "first" GPO demos lately!

Share/Bookmark

Many new "first" GPO demos lately!

Lots of new GPO first ever demos.
    The level of music talent is never known until we hear these demos, and there are alot of first time GPO demos posted. I just wanted to point you folks over there and take the time to listen to some of them, and post your thoughts. They will appreciate it. I did.

dpDan

Re: Many new "first" GPO demos lately!

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    The level of music talent is never known until we hear these demos, and there are alot of first time GPO demos posted. I just wanted to point you folks over there and take the time to listen to some of them, and post your thoughts. They will appreciate it. I did.

dpDan

Thanks Dan, I know I don't get to them as often as I would like!

Jerry Wickham
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

I spent over an hour over there listening to all kinds of music, it was quite nice! Funny how demos seem to come in waves . . .
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN

dpDan
    I'd like to toss my own oar in here along with dpDan... to encourage all to get over to the demos as often as you can -- and by all means take a moment to comment.

I cannot emphasize strongly enough how helpful it is to composers -- especially new talents finding their way -- to hear the opinions (good *and* not so good!) of their colleagues about their work.

Not only that, but -- lemme tell ya, every now and then you hear some stunningly good music!

etLux
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

It is great to hear so many new demos being produced. I always marvel when I hear the artistry and talent on this forum.

Thanks all for sharing your music and your musical visions with the rest of us!

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum