• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I could be wrong, But I think I might be right!!

Share/Bookmark

I could be wrong, But I think I might be right!!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4522425.stm

I think, these women think they might get something for testifying FOR Micheal Jackson... I think, he'll give them nothing in return, and If so, watch these mothers plea that they have given false testimony.... Jackson can't even pay his hired help, and I think these poor ~~~ mothers testifying, will regret their testimony, but it wont matter, the courts will admit their testimony, whether bias or not.... Either way Jackson will get off(No pun intended)... It just goes to show, Be true to what you know to be right! Lessed it backfire...LoL

Re: I could be wrong, But I think I might be right!!

While I also think Jacko is a Whacko, the evidence seems to suggest his innocence. At least according to what I know of the case, although I haven't been following it closely.

The fact that the testimony of his accusers has almost completely fallen apart is itself pretty strong evidence in his favor, IMO.

I think a lot of people were too quick to judge Jackson just because they think it's a wierdo. He IS a wierdo, but that in itself is no reason to assume he's a criminal. This whole affair reminds me of stories of witch-hunts and other such incidents where communities lynched people just because they feared their differences. Fortunately, we have a, more or less, working system of the rule of law and justice, and I hope justice is done in this case, whatever that may be.

Brady, I respect anyone who will let the courts do their thing, since so many people forget that we are not actually in the courtroom hearing everything. In fact, I get to sit here and answer the phone at work and do the work, while everyone sits here discussing Jackson like they are a juror. It's one of the reasons that I only recently acquired a television, because most of it is a big waste of time and kills brain cells.

However, as a juror, (and a future parent who wouldn't let my kid near him anyway) I would be concerned with any adult who thinks it's perfectly normal to bed down with other people's kids in most situations.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Quote Originally Posted by Brady
    While I also think Jacko is a Whacko, the evidence seems to suggest his innocence. At least according to what I know of the case, although I haven't been following it closely.
    Read the affidavit of the kid who accused him back in '93. Read the testimony of the security guard who saw him cavorting with a kid by the pool, disappear into the bathroom, then return playing piggy back, wrapped only in towels. The guard later found their wet bathing suits on the bathroom floor. Listen to the interview with the psychologist who specializes in child molestation -- she watched Jackson's interview in a British documentary and said that his behavior seemed very consistent with that of your typical child molester.

Will he be found guilty? Probably not. But if he wasn't Michael Jackson, he would've burned a long time ago.
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

Hmmm... well, if all of this is true, then perhaps he is guilty. But if he is, why have these people had to falsify so much in an attempt to get a conviction?

At any rate, judging the Jackson case isn't my job, thank goodness.

My guess is, He had some employees that probably didn't have much on him, but were disgruntled so they fabricated partial story's, Which is putting a cloud on those with real information alledging Jackson being guilty... It gets confusing.. Plus you have some great defense lawyers cross-examining the prosecuting witnesses.. I haven't followed this much lately, But there has to be something to this, It's an an-going joke like the Preists and Alter-boy thing has been an ongoing joke by the public.. Hell, I was watching Scary movie, I can't remember which one but it's several years old, where someone was looking for there daughter, and walked in on Jackson(actor), and pulled the sheets off, and Jackson was like, "I didn't do anything, For god sakes, shes a girl"... Ofcourse, this has no legal power in any way whatsoever, But I'd be surprised if he doesn't have a thing for little boys... And I hope he gets prison time for it... But, Just like the Catholic Preists, he probably wont... Hey, Maybe alls he has to do, is prove he WAS a Catholic preist, then have the church pay the fines, and we all know, Catholic priests don't get prison time for Lude sexual acts with little childeren right?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhed
    I'd be surprised if he doesn't have a thing for little boys... And I hope he gets prison time for it...
    His lifestyle, surely, puts it beyond doubt that he likes little boys. But he's not going to be put away just for having a thing. For molesting, yes. But if the case collapses because there was insufficient evidence to prove abuse, there ought to still be some injunction or other to stop him having access to kids. But there is no legal mechanism for that.

Furthermore, he is an idol to many kids. They look up to him (despite the mess he's made of his face). If he was cleared of abuse because of lack of evidence, or a technicality, he might appear vindicated in his life style, having showers with kids etc. What does that say to a dormant 16 yr old paedophile.

I love "Thriller", but I hope he goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhed
    Either way Jackson will get off(No pun intended)...
    You think he's going to Beat It??

You mean be a flight risk? ..LoL... Anyone else with these allegations as strong as they are, would be subject to interrogation... And eventually, Confession... BUt just like Jacksons Mug shot, "How dare you?", This is what you're gonna see... Money IS justice!!!!! Just like hospitals cater to rich people... It's good to be the King"!!!!!!! I really believe jackson thought he was Immune, Because he was Knighted, and enjoyed a great deal of success... But, When it becomes a common joke, even in MOVIES, You gotta really wonder.. Hey I got an Idea, any of you out there have a son Oh say 4 5 or6 years Old, You mind if they sleep naked with me in my bed??? Do you see how rediculous that sounds.. He's a fackin freak and I hope he gets the same punishment an ordinary citizen would get if they molested childeren... I'm tire of this immunity Sh!t, Catholic priest, and MJ should be brought under same penalty as regular old US citizens...

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers
    I hope he goes down.
    Isn't that what this whole trial is all about?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast