• Register
  • Help

Topic: US premiere of Wings of Dreams and world premiere of Requiem... were over

Share/Bookmark

Smile US premiere of Wings of Dreams and world premiere of Requiem... were over

US premiere of Wings of Dreams and world premiere of Requiem... were over

Yes, on 5/4 there was my recital that featured my new "Requiem Fortunatus for choir and orchestra" "Wings of Dreams" and my other orchestral music. Fortunately, the recital went very well. There were some choral directors and publishers, and they were interested in doing performance and publishing of Requiem, as well as other orchestral music.

For those who e-mailed me to buy score of Wings of Dreams, please wait little bit longer...

Here is video abridgment of orchestral music. I was conducting this part.
    http://www.wisemanproject.com/video/...ecital-2nd.mpg

P.S.
    Sorry, I was so busy and completely forgot to inform you guys about the recital...
    Kentaro Sato (Ken-P)
    Composer/Conductor/Orchestrator
    www.wisemanproject.com

Re: US premiere of Wings of Dreams and world premiere of Requiem... were over

Congratulations, and thanks for the little video! Your music is absolutely amazing! It seems you will definitely go far.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Re: US premiere of Wings of Dreams and world premiere of Requiem... were over

Ken-P

Congratulations! You certainly have been busy doing all sorts af great things. It was a real treat to hear your music performed by the Moravian Philharmonic in March. And to hear the US premiere brought back good memories.

Thanks for sharing your accomplishments with the rest of us.

All the best,

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum