• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: paula abdul fiasco

Share/Bookmark

paula abdul fiasco

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    anyone get to see the ABC report? although this kid is a dirtbag.( and abc kinda sucks for running this crap) I thought the report revealed some pretty damning evidence against the show and paula. whats ironic is the show dumped him on moral grounds, because he l lied about his past. yet the shows producers could care less about these allegations! ( after all it pulls in great numbers).
    even more funny was bill O'liley the next day slamming ABC and calling it a "shakedown". - where was his usual moralistic outrage.??
    maybe up his bosses butt thats where!

Banned

Re: paula abdul fiasco

i didn't see it (maybe because i live in switzerland and we dont have abc over here)...would you mind to explain shortly what this is all about?

thanks

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zonobono
    i didn't see it (maybe because i live in switzerland and we dont have abc over here)...would you mind to explain shortly what this is all about?

thanks
    I didn't see the ABC show, but this has been in the news a bit. Apparently, Paula Abdul, who is a judge on this show, became romantically involved with one of the contestants. While they were seeing each other she was coaching him on what to sing, what to wear and how to act on stage. She was basically trying to help him win, which I guess is bad.

I mean, she corrupted this pristine judging process which gives the everyday average no-talent teen the chance to become the next everyday, average no-talent pop star. She has soiled the sanctity of pop idolism.
    Michael Peter

If music be the food of love...
    play on

William Shakespeare

homepage

Oh well, if that guy wants to claim that he slept with one of Nick's throwbacks, big deal. She was passed around the forum like an offering plate.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Quote Originally Posted by His Frogness
    I. She has soiled the sanctity of pop idolism.

LOL... and has ruined the moral purity of the american pop music machine!
    SNL did a funny skit last l night on this. one element was the dark evil
    pad music underneth the ABC interview. added to the "over the top" element already present

What about ABC's journalism?

Cory Clark's record is not too shabby btw. I did a string arrangement (VSL) on it for a tune called Cherry On Top which is a very nice track with a great vocal arrangement by producer Tom Keane.

Dave Connor

Nick, I read your post above several times and would like to discuss the several cogent points you made at some point. Of course you understand I found each one to be a total outrage. I trust you will print a retraction in your magazine promptly.

DC

Until now, you at least had the common decency and morals to confine your total outrages to Europe.

Now you've crossed the ocean to my continent. That's it! I've had it!

I don't understand how you don't understand what I've been saying all along.
    I will have satisfaction on your numerous literary offenses and will travel this little mouse thing all across the globe if need be. Take your initial post above for example: not a single word of it is true, not one single word. I seethe at such shoddy journalism.

See you in Russia,

DC

I think it's amazing that ABC spent all this time and money investigating PA's crimes, but they ignore the activities of Bush and Company.

I mean, come on, who really gives a flying f**k about Paula Abdul?
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast