• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: Lyrical Distortion - Multi Extensions v1.003

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Lyrical Distortion - Multi Extensions v1.003

    Bela D Media is very pleased to offer another round of electrifying updates for the very popular Lyrical Distortion sampled guitar library.

    Registered users: LD1 Multi Extensions v1.003 is now available for download. Please visit the Bela D users forum.

    Non-users may download the user guide to catch a glimpse into Lyrical Distortion and the update.

    All the best,
    Team Bela D

    Multi Extensions v1.003 update includes

    Multi Extensions v1.003.pdf
    Multi Double Pick & Mute.nkm
    Multi Double Pick & Release.nkm
    Multi Double Pick RLS & End FX.nkm
    Multi Double Power Chords with mutes.nkm
    Multi Full Power Hammer.nkm
    Multi FULL POWER.nkm
    Multi full stereo FX.nkm
    Multi Lead Sus Pedal with Mutes.nkm
    Multi Lead Sus Pedal.nkm

  2. #2

    Re: Lyrical Distortion - Multi Extensions v1.003

    This update will likely be indispenable to me, since I prefer to play in real time to the extent a am able to do so.

    I need a little clarification regarding the full power hammer multi. I think there is just a slight typo.

    In the beginning it says this is for Kontakt only. I understand this to mean that it requires too many "slots" (I am sure this is not the correct term) fpr use in Kompakt. But the text underneath it says that, "for this the work, in Kompakt and Kontatk 1.5 the 'midi switch' must be activiated."

    I just want to clarify (if it is true) that this particular multi will not work in Kompakt (I am not complaining, just asking ). (Of course, if it will work in Kompakt, that's fine by me).

    jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

  3. #3
    Moderator/Developer Brian2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Out of my Mind
    Posts
    1,858

    Red face Re: Lyrical Distortion - Multi Extensions v1.003

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    This update will likely be indispenable to me, since I prefer to play in real time to the extent a am able to do so.

    I need a little clarification regarding the full power hammer multi. I think there is just a slight typo.

    In the beginning it says this is for Kontakt only. I understand this to mean that it requires too many "slots" (I am sure this is not the correct term) fpr use in Kompakt. But the text underneath it says that, "for this the work, in Kompakt and Kontatk 1.5 the 'midi switch' must be activiated."

    I just want to clarify (if it is true) that this particular multi will not work in Kompakt (I am not complaining, just asking ). (Of course, if it will work in Kompakt, that's fine by me).

    jeffn1
    Sorry, you are correct Jeffn1, that is, in fact a typo (my fault). That's the only patch that will not work in Kompakt.

    ...2112
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

  4. #4

    Re: Lyrical Distortion - Multi Extensions v1.003

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    Sorry, you are correct Jeffn1, that is, in fact a typo (my fault). That's the only patch that will not work in Kompakt.

    ...2112
    No problem, that's what I thought (and thank you for creating these multis).

    jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

  5. #5

    Re: Lyrical Distortion - Multi Extensions v1.003

    WOW, Brian (and Bela Media)! I am just starting to figure these out, but I can see this is the difference between night and day in terms of getting the full benefit out of this extraordinary library. Of couse, I have not even yet scratched the surface (sorry to hog this thread).

    jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

  6. #6
    Moderator/Developer Brian2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Out of my Mind
    Posts
    1,858

    Re: Lyrical Distortion - Multi Extensions v1.003

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    WOW, Brian (and Bela Media)! I am just starting to figure these out, but I can see this is the difference between night and day in terms of getting the full benefit out of this extraordinary library. Of couse, I have not even yet scratched the surface (sorry to hog this thread).

    jeffn1
    Hey! Thank you!
    There will be more fun stuff to come too!

    ...2112
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

  7. #7

    Re: Lyrical Distortion - Multi Extensions v1.003

    Thank you 2112!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •