• Register
  • Help

Topic: Counterpoint and chorales... POST MOVED HERE

Share/Bookmark

Counterpoint and chorales... POST MOVED HERE

Hey Scott! My theory professor always had us compose our chorales on the grand staff. I will start composing with each voice on its own staff. Thanks for the advice. I知 very comfortable with the alto and tenor clefs because we had tons of sight singing exercises using those clefs.

Fabio, I値l take you up on your offer if you have the time to do so. Just let me know what I have to do to get the homework. I really appreciate it. I値l just have to figure out how to put my chorales up. My e-mail addy is soundscore76@yahoo.com
    http://www.jamesjumonville.com

Captain Hook (if you see Pan let me know!)

Thumbs up Re: Counterpoint and chorales... POST MOVED HERE

Quote Originally Posted by capt_hook

Fabio, I値l take you up on your offer if you have the time to do so. Just let me know what I have to do to get the homework. I really appreciate it. I値l just have to figure out how to put my chorales up. My e-mail addy is soundscore76@yahoo.com
    OK!

I will contact you by e-mail!

Re: Counterpoint and chorales... POST MOVED HERE

to Fabio:

It happens that I have to re-harmonize a Bach's choral ([BWV 227] Jesu, meine Freude) as an introduction for a jazz acappella composition. Well, if you have time to have a look at it, I'd be very glad to know your remarks and advices.
    Let me know, and I will email a pdf and/or midi file.
    thks anyway.

Go Back to forum