• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: I'LL KEEP POSTING THIS TILL I GET AN ANSWER

Share/Bookmark

I'LL KEEP POSTING THIS TILL I GET AN ANSWER

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    HOW DO I REMOVE ALL MESSAGES I POSTED TO THIS FORUM?

(Why is the administrator REFUSING to answer and honor this request!!!!???)

HOW DO I LOG OFF THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM?

I try to log off and I get an error message. I get a second page that says cookies will be deleted. THEY AREN'T!!!

WHAT KIND OF SPYWARE HAVE YOU PUT ON MY COMPUTER?!!!?

I want out of this forum and all my presence removed, because I will not be a part of something that censors me and my posts when I have said nothing and done nothing against the rules, and I have not gone off topic.

I HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE MY MATERIAL OFF THIS FORUM. I DON'T WANT MY CONTRIBUTIONS CONTRIBUTING TO THE CENSORS' POCKETSBOOKS.

I ALSO HAVE A RIGHT NOT TO HAVE THE FORUM PUT SPYWARE ON MY COMPUTER AND THEN NOT GIVE ME A WAY TO REMOVE.

I will keep posting this message until I get my rights met.

I don't know where the administrators are located. They seem to keep that hidden. But I don't appreciate a country or a state of mind that supports censorship and history rewriting.

LET ME OUT OF THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

RELEASE ME PLEASE! LET THE FREE PEOPLE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a nice request to the above, and it was ignored. (And removed). Now I will speak out and keep speaking out until justice is done!

Re: I'LL KEEP POSTING THIS TILL I GET AN ANSWER

LOL your joking right your asking me to keep you from coming back to this forum? This has got to be a joke. I still don't see where your post was deleted what was it about? Maybe that ninjas been out and about with out my knowlege. other than that if you are having a cookie problem you have to clear it from your end within your browser.

cheers

oi watch out for Ninjas!!!
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

LET ME OUT OF THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

RELEASE ME PLEASE! LET THE FREE PEOPLE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remind us again who it is that's forcing you to stay?

Maybe if we just ingnore him, he'll go away.

Jose

Needs more exclamation points.

Seriously though, man, NS doesn't install spyware. I've been coming here for five years now on several different computers running several different operating systems and several different web browsers and nothing that you're describing here has happened to me. I'm not saying it isn't happening to you, but I can say with absolutely certainty that whatever madness has gripped your computer, it's not NS's fault.

As to deleting your posts, I'd guess that the best you can do is manually edit each post you've made, but I wouldn't think there's an automated process to do that.

Nevertheless, good luck to you man. And stay frosty. Don't bust a blood vessel or anything.

Hey, if you're trying to get out the easy way by being banned and having your posts deleted it won't happen.

You have to be a "paying" member to get that privilege. As a non-paying NS peasant if you get banned, you will be doubly tortured as all of your posts will remain - and you won't be able to delete them.

Non-paying members have to manually delete their posts. But I see, you've got 99. Maybe you could pay for a banner (don't know what they cost) and then get banned and maybe have all of your posts deleted that way.

Otherwise sorry, looks like you're out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by synergy543
    Hey, if you're trying to get out the easy way by being banned and having your posts deleted it won't happen.

You have to be a "paying" member to get that privilege. As a non-paying NS peasant if you get banned, you will be doubly tortured as all of your posts will remain - and you won't be able to delete them.

Non-paying members have to manually delete their posts. But I see, you've got 99. Maybe you could pay for a banner (don't know what they cost) and then get banned and maybe have all of your posts deleted that way.

If you loath NSS so deeply and think it is such a horrible, dictatorship... why are you still here? What purpose are you serving?
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

This is So Damn Funny!!!!!
    I read all the post here even my ninja gag I like that ninja a lot!
    and I just laughed my a*** off LOL!!!
    This guy is a slave to the net and he has imaginary spy wear and LOL! I am not kidding this is really really funny
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by synergy543

LOL . That’s the funniest thing I've heard today.

hope your not that gullible

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast