• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Share Special Photos.

Arrow OT: Share Special Photos.

Hi everyone,

This is obviously way off topic but I thought it would be a wonderful thread.

At the day of our wedding, my family had a table set up with many old time photos of the La famiglia. One photo of which I had never seen until that day was of my father playing guitar with his band at the age of 16.

My father is now 59 years old and has since retired from music. He was an accomplished Jazz guitarist and vocalist.

Have a look.

The guitarist located in the center of the image.

Anyone else with a photo that is dear to them?
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: OT: Share Special Photos.

Thanks for sharing, that is a great pic!

I am 33 years old and was given up for adoption at birth. Three years ago I was given the opportunity to find out all the identifying information about my birth parents. Upon receipt of all of it, I immediately got on the net. The very first google search revealed my dad. I had wondered all these years what he was like...and guess what!?!?!

I about fell outta my chair! He and I have connected and are incredibly close now. Just about every sentence of his to me includes the word "son". This is a recent picture too. Rock on..."dad!"

Sincerest, Tweed

Oooo and a bassist too! Very cool!

In my grandfathers woodshop, he had this topless 8x10 photo of Jane Mansfield placed in the ceiling tile. I used to help him make stuff in there as a kid and pretend so hard it wasn't plain as day above me.... what a nice set They've since moved to a low maintence condo. I was the only grandson, and just got WWII stuff passed on to me.... please give me Jane

So is he the one on the twin neck or the Fender?

The Fender. Guitarist in the center of the image.

He also plays a 1969 Gibson L5 that is mint and appraised by Gibson for roughly $10,000.00.

Go Back to forum