• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sample library loading problem...

Share/Bookmark

Angry Sample library loading problem...

Hello,

I have just installed the Garritan Personal Orchestra and done the necessary updates for the Kontakt player and GPO Studio.

I still have the same sample library problem even after the update.

What is actually happening is:

Everytime I open Garritan PO and go to the Load botton to try to load some samples, I sometime get a pup up window saying the following message: "Could not find Sample" and also the name GPO_library_part1.nks

I do get this message for some samples in the Dry and Wet folders and most of the samples in the Multis folder.

I was just wondering if the GPO_library_part1.nks file may be corrupted considering that it is placed next to part 2 and 3 and this one is the only one that gives me problems.

I will really appreciate any help!!!!

I am not sure what to do at this stage.

Many Thanks

Maximvs

Re: Sample library loading problem...

I guess, my question to you is that did you install the GPO library to the default location or tell the installation program to put it somewhere else?

If you put it in a different location then you need to click on the options button in the GPO player and then you'll see a text box with a path to where the player thinks the library should be. If that doesn't look right, click on the box to the right of the path and then find where you installed the GPO library. That should point the GPO player to where the samples are installed on your hard drive.

Post back if that doesn't make any sense.

Re: Sample library loading problem...

Hi Joseph

As you mentioned, I did install the GPO library in my ext. drive F:/ like I do with all my Virtual Synth libraries.
    I did the what you suggested to do even before I wrote my posting to this forum, the library path is correct but the problem persist.
    Is this the case to reinstall the all program and see if the problem still exist then or I am relly lost at this point....

Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by Maximvs
    Hello,

I have just installed the Garritan Personal Orchestra and done the necessary updates for the Kontakt player and GPO Studio.

I still have the same sample library problem even after the update.

What is actually happening is:

Everytime I open Garritan PO and go to the Load botton to try to load some samples, I sometime get a pup up window saying the following message: "Could not find Sample" and also the name GPO_library_part1.nks

I do get this message for some samples in the Dry and Wet folders and most of the samples in the Multis folder.

I was just wondering if the GPO_library_part1.nks file may be corrupted considering that it is placed next to part 2 and 3 and this one is the only one that gives me problems.

I will really appreciate any help!!!!

I am not sure what to do at this stage.

Many Thanks

Maximvs

Go Back to forum