• Register
  • Help

Topic: Atmosphere - couple of questions...

Share/Bookmark

Atmosphere - couple of questions...

Hi there:

I just bought Atmosphere last week, and I have to say it's an awesome instrument - very inspiring and great fun to tweak. I have a couple of questions:

1) Is it possible to change the LFO waveform shape? I don't see anything in the manual other than the fact that the LFOs are sine waves by default. If it's not possible, is it planned for an update?

2) On the subject of updates - I know that Eric has mentioned that Stylus RMX is the first instrument to use Spectraonics' proprietary SAGE engine - are there any plans to port Atmosphere to the SAGE engine? It would be amazing to have RMX's effects available in Atmosphere, (although it sounds great as it is). I would pay for such an update!

Apologies if these questions have been asked before - I did a forum search and didn't see anything...

Best regards,

Steve

Re: Atmosphere - couple of questions...

Quote Originally Posted by steveb
    I just bought Atmosphere last week, and I have to say it's an awesome instrument - very inspiring and great fun to tweak. I have a couple of questions:
    Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it.

1) Is it possible to change the LFO waveform shape? I don't see anything in the manual other than the fact that the LFOs are sine waves by default. If it's not possible, is it planned for an update?
    Atmosphere has Sine LFO waveforms only. Can't comment on future stuff.

2) On the subject of updates - I know that Eric has mentioned that Stylus RMX is the first instrument to use Spectrasonics' proprietary SAGE engine - are there any plans to port Atmosphere to the SAGE engine? It would be amazing to have RMX's effects available in Atmosphere, (although it sounds great as it is). I would pay for such an update!
    Can't comment, except to say that we have a lot of amazing stuff in the works for the future on a lot of different fronts....you'll just have to wait and see what we come up with when those things are officially announced.

Apologies if these questions have been asked before - I did a forum search and didn't see anything...
    No problem....it's a pretty common question :-)

spectrum

Re: Atmosphere - couple of questions...

OK, heh heh, thanks for the reply. I guess I'll have to wait and see then.

Go Back to forum