• Register
  • Help

Topic: Arturia Vintage Collection

Share/Bookmark

Arturia Vintage Collection

Hey gang - I just caught this in the latest Arturia newsletter, and they now have a full page and FAQ about it. It looks like they're putting together all of their analog synths and selling it in a single package at a discount, with a steeper break for folks that own one or more of the full version of their products.

http://www.arturia.com/en/vpack/vpack.php

They say it's more than 50% off of the retail price of buying these VA synth plugins individually - might be a good deal for someone who's looking to round out their studio.

Also, I just caught this when reading the FAQ:
    "The ARP 2600 V is a fantastic soft version of the original (and i should know , i've had one for over 10 years) to have all that power and character in a soft synth is brilliant but that is only half the story. ARTURIA have enhanced the synth with many additional features that make this much more than a copy of the original. Besides the oscillator and filter additions the tracking generator is a seriously modern touch, and the inclusion of the sequencer opens up a whole new world. - ."

Paul Hartnoll - Orbital
    Not only is it a ringing endorsement, but a spot-on assessment of the possibilities of their ARP2600V - pretty exciting stuff.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Re: Arturia Vintage Collection

OMG!! The box is about the least pratical thing I've ever seen but it's awesome!! You could make little patch cords out of string to go in it... D

yeh that is is pretty funny - I think the CG rendering of the box is a wink and a nod to the analog synths, and the actual package will be a normal box.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Haynes
    yeh that is is pretty funny - I think the CG rendering of the box is a wink and a nod to the analog synths, and the actual package will be a normal box.
    I hope not- that would be just too cool...

Go Back to forum