• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: NEW: Studio B: The Collection - preorder/release sale $50 off! (shipping May 25th)

Share/Bookmark

NEW: Studio B: The Collection - preorder/release sale $50 off! (shipping May 25th)

BELA D MEDIA PRESENTS

STUDIO B
    DRUMS . BASS . GUITAR
    DEVELOPED BY ALAN LASTUFKA

Studio B is a unique, all-in-one solution, consisting of an acoustic bass guitar, an electric guitar (a clean version of the Lyrical Distortion guitar) and three seperate drum kits; two played with sticks and one played with hot-rod brushes.

Combined you have the fundamental backing tracks for many pop/rock/blues and jazz tracks. All three are unique instruments.
    The acoustic bass guitar is something rarely sampled, and we have sampled seperate index finger and middle finger variations for every articulation, including sustains, marcatos, pops, slaps and more... (not to mention a very fun effects and slides toolbox)

The clean electric guitar is simple but powerful. It is not distorted to the point of being crunchy, but its amped, not direct in - making it perfect for backing tracks or focused leads. The Studio B guitar includes a few unique functions, vibrato depth/speed is controlled with the mod wheel, while real-time harmonic feed-back (heard here in a quick demo) can be dialed in at will using a CC knob (exclusive Resonator Technology developed with Theo Krueger). The control is unmatched in this regard, all articulations at your fingertips from one midi channel.

Last are the acoustic drum kits; recorded and programmed in the true multitrack technique used by all professional recording studios. The user is provided with eight mic positions including full bleed in every mic. One snare crack and its felt through all the mics, which can be assigned to seperate outputs from Kontakt, allowing for individual gating, EQing and reverb'ing of each mic. We sampled two kits played with sticks and one kit played with hot-rod brushes.
    This all results in the most authentic multisampled blues/rock package you could ask for - all on a preorder/release sale for $149 (a $50 savings)!

Take a listen to the first official demo for Studio B from Theo Krueger. (again, the guitars are distorted via an amp sim VST. take special note of the repeated cymbal and snare hits - especially the ride bell, never any machinegun moments - all repeated notes have feeling and expression)

Also, the second official demo from Theo Krueger. (all the drums, bass and guitars here are from Studio B, the distortion on the guitars comes from an Amp Sim plug-in)

More demos will follow, showing off the hot-rod brush kit and more of the clean electric guitar.

Preorder the Kontakt 1.5.3 version now for $149, after which the price will MSRP for $199. Don't pass up this amazing all-in-one bundle! Shipping May 25th.

All LastLibs customers will recieve a $25 cash PayPal Rebate after the library ships, making the full bundle only $124 for LastLibs customers.

GS3 and HALion versions coming soon, each version will have its own sale so no one misses out.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Re: NEW: Studio B: The Collection - preorder/release sale $50 off! (shipping May 25th)

Finally!

Smile Re: NEW: Studio B: The Collection - preorder/release sale $50 off! (shipping May 25th)

Hey Alan,

Congrats on the new release!

Best Regards,
    Al J.
    Sonic Implants
    http://www.sonicimplants.com

Re: NEW: Studio B: The Collection - preorder/release sale $50 off! (shipping May 25th)

Alan - do you ever rest? This looks like quite the undertaking. Very impressive! Best success on this.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    One snare crack and its felt through all the mics, which can be assigned to seperate outputs from Kontakt, allowing for individual gating, EQing and reverb'ing of each mic.
    I just read that. That makes my day. I've gotten so used to working with my drums that way lately. I started out using GM mapped kits at first (like NS kit) but these limit mixing possibilities, unless you make multiple takes of your drum tracks out of your sequencer, muting notes in the midi sequence and so forth (yawn). Its good to know that this is available on Studio B. It'll save me a lot of time when adding effects and post processing to my drums. I've got some nice drum compression plugs that I can't wait to try on it like iZotope's Trash.

Been looking forward to this one a while.

Re: NEW: Studio B: The Collection - preorder/release sale $50 off! (shipping May 25th

Studio B is a product that is very much needed in this market. To have an acoustic bass guitar, an electric guitar and several drum kits in one package will be a benefit to many musicians.

I'll looking forward to getting a copy myself. I wish you great success with this product!

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: NEW: Studio B: The Collection - preorder/release sale $50 off! (shipping May 25th

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Studio B is a product that is very much needed in this market. To have an acoustic bass guitar, an electric guitar and several drum kits in one package will be a benefit to many musicians.

I'll looking forward to getting a copy myself. I wish you great success with this product!

Gary Garritan
    Thank you Gary.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: NEW: Studio B: The Collection - preorder/release sale $50 off! (shipping May 25th

Great demos, great sound. Man, these libraries just get better and better -- and this one fills a basic need at a low price -- bass, guitar, drums. Great work Alan! I particularly love the drums, which have that muted pop sound I'm always looking for.
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

Cool Re: NEW: Studio B: The Collection - preorder/release sale $50 off! (shipping May 25th)

I’m drooling!!!! (Well, ok, more than usual )

What a great package!

Oh, and just for the record, I taught Theo everything he knows .

What a talented bunch…can’t wait to get mine!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Alan and Bela D, congratulations for your work with this library.

I can't wait to hear the brush demo.
    AND, having the option of buying it for GS3 is awesome!
    dpDan

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast