• Register
  • Help

Topic: Did I dream it, or a post yesterday about a new trombone lib has just vanished ?

Share/Bookmark

Did I dream it, or a post yesterday about a new trombone lib has just vanished ?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    yesterday,
    I could have sworn having read a post from Chris Hein about his upcoming Brass library...
    The illusion was so strong that I could swear as well that I even listened to a very convincing demo.....
    So strong again that I still see myself posting a reply requesting further information.
    ----
    And today, nada....
    The post seems like it never was there......
    X-Files seems beaten here.
    Can someone confirm what I saw and heard, or am I definitely to go see a shrink ?

Re: Did I dream it, or a post yesterday about a new trombone lib has just vanished ?

AH!!! Now I know why I cudnt find that post earlier - I thought maybe I was too drunk that time. Man this is total evil.

Re: Did I dream it, or a post yesterday about a new trombone lib has just vanished ?

check the off topic section where this post should have been

He apparently violated the rules for developers on the forum and his posts were deleted. Developers are supposed to pay to advertise.

I'm sure if you do a Google search, you'll find the information you seek.
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

thanks rob

where's the crossline between first informative post and advertising?

Maybe just one post could be coinsidered an informative post, so to let people know that a product exists.

Is this allowed here?

Thanks

Luca

Well,
    I'm surprised and disapointed.
    The guy just posted some mp3 demos, did not announce a defintive release date, nor a price, nor a link for purchase...
    If I may say, it would be more incentive for him to pay advertizing if he felt that he HAS had a small chance first to find a POTENTIAL market...
    As far as I understand this would be his very first library, so maybe investments are not easy for him right now, not knowing at all which range of sales he may hope.
    My 2 cents.
    I just hope that I won't be banned for saying just my unaffiliated opinion.

the cross line is when you register and accept our requirments. It's nothing new and we have resolved the isssue with chris. He will repost when ready.

Go Back to forum