• Register
  • Help

Topic: What happens when you're home sick

Share/Bookmark

Post What happens when you're home sick

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    You get soooooo bored that when you blow your nose, you try to make your left and right nostrils viberate and the same frequency! Then you try to make them out of phase, then you try to make their frequencies be slightly off to produce a beating sound, THEN you try to get them in octaves, fifths, thirds, sixths, etc.

Life is good!

-Chris

Re: What happens when you're home sick

A little too much Nyquil Chris? Takes me the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    A little too much Nyquil Chris? Takes me the same way.
    Actually, all I really took was regular cough medicine. But blowing noses has never been so fun!!

Once I accidentaly took Nyquil in the morning and actually went to school. What a DAY!!! My mom's boyfriend says that he once took Dayquil at night and had the worst night of his life. He said that he was so extremely tired and he just couldn't sleep. He was too tired to read a book or do anything, so he just sat there 'till morning.
    Sounds painful!

-Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cptexas
    You get soooooo bored that when you blow your nose, you try to make your left and right nostrils viberate and the same frequency! Then you try to make them out of phase, then you try to make their frequencies be slightly off to produce a beating sound, THEN you try to get them in octaves, fifths, thirds, sixths, etc.

Life is good!

-Chris
    Minimalism at its most minimal...sounds like the basis for a new library to me.
    ;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by southportJim
    Minimalism at its most minimal...sounds like the basis for a new library to me.
    ;-)
    Actually, as I was just blowing my nose now, I thought how cool it would sound in the peice I'm writing right now. I blew a minor second with a beating effect because of the freqencies being so close together. It was cool!

-Chris

Go Back to forum