• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Star Wars Episode III?

Share/Bookmark

Star Wars Episode III?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Very surprised to not see a thread already here. Comments, impressions? (no spoilers, please) I haven't seen it yet, I plan to this weekend though!
    Sam Hulick
    Composer
    http://www.samhulick.com/

Re: Star Wars Episode III?

My guess is Anakin will turn to the dark side of the force.

I'll bet this is the most anticipated SW episode of all. Hope it delivers.

Rob

Yeah, sure we all know what happens to Anakin But there's at least one other surprise I'm sure many people aren't expecting. If my thinking is right, there should be another fight scene with a certain..."person"...and that one will totally kick ~~~ all over the place.
    Sam Hulick
    Composer
    http://www.samhulick.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MDesigner
    Yeah, sure we all know what happens to Anakin But there's at least one other surprise I'm sure many people aren't expecting. If my thinking is right, there should be another fight scene with a certain..."person"...and that one will totally kick ~~~ all over the place.
    You mean Darth Sidious' alter ego and the "cross between Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy*"? (Don't want to give it away)

* George Lucas' own words.

Rob

I'm seeing it tonight! Can't wait. Well, then again, I'm trying to keep my hopes moderate since I was sorely, SORELY dissapointed by Episode 1, and less dissapointed (but dissapointed nevertheless) by Episode 2.

My highest hope (that I don't actually expect to be fulfilled) for this installment is that Jar-Jar will be killed in some magnificently horrible way.

Just curious, but was Mark Hamill at the premiere only for support -- or does he show up in III playing his father... ?

I've always said that instead of using pretty boy to play anakin, they should've looked for a Hamill lookalike for Part II, then pushed the transformation a few years into the future and hired Hamill to play his dad....
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

Cool Re: Star Wars Episode III?

I've seen it....
    Gr8... simply gr8.

Sorry to ruin things, but Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Brady,

It's nice to see that everyone on northernsounds can put their politics aside and come to agreement on one very important issue. Jar Jar must die!

Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    Sorry to ruin things, but Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader.
    Hey! NO SPOILERS!!

Rob

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast